The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about "I like big butts I can not lie...." Or something similar
i LIKE REAL bUTTS NOT FAT INJECTED
1635718549964.png

Well I removed my last Tomato plant today. It was one of the best producing tomato plants I have ever grown. It produces large cherry tomatoes and they have a great taste. I actually made seeds where I could have them next year.
Already tested the seeds and everyone of them germinated.
I noticed there at the end the plant was having a few problems. Thought it was the Texas heat.
It wasn't the heat is was these fkers. Root Nematodes. 😝Bastards. Guess next year I will grow in big felt pots. Don't trust the soil in my raised garden.

View attachment 281342

we have those sheits in our soil .... we get 20 gallon barrels and cut 'em half for just about all our plants.. except roses

Morning OFC. Happy Monday. I saw a trip yesterday in one of my overflow trays. So, I get to go spray for bugs first thing this morning. Be back in a few

say aren’t you up kinda early for a senior citizen?

what kind of trip did you see or have in the overflow tray?

or am I tripping?

I need moar coffee

say aren’t you up kinda early for a senior citizen?

what kind of trip did you see or have in the overflow tray?

or am I tripping?

I need moar coffee
Yup I am up early for my age.....who feels sorry for me??? I fed the thrip some Spinosad for breakfast. Hope he likes it. And as usual you are thripping.

Gonna be a cold walk today but the walk must go on.....10'000 steps of bust.

Haven't turned the news on yet so I am in a good mood so far. This world is a mess.....I will leave it at that.

More coffee.

Latest posts

Back