The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a 12K gennit that runs on my underground propane...no more gummed up carbs...

I converted my 6.2 KW Yamaha gen set to bi-fuel with a kit. I bought the gen set as protection against outages and when we finally had one justifying starting it up, the carb was all gummed up. Even after cleaning the carb it never worked right afterwards, so I replaced the carb and added the bi-fuel kit for next time.

Thanks for all thoughts and prayers guys ... Issues from last year had her taking anti seizure medication but in July the same neurologist weaned her off of it and of course things were going great .. we see doc on tuesday for lab results .. I got her home last night and we both feel a bit blessed even though it took its toll on her physically .

Good that she made it home and progress is being made. I've had vet friends that were on tranquilizers for extended periods that started having seizures after being weaned off.

Morning OFC. College Football today. Nice break from the other shiit on tv.

Last warm day before an extended cold front moves through. First snow of the year is coming. I better get out the snow blower and fire it up.

Need to feed the girls first thing though. Probably should go an pick up a bale of soil today. Will try and find some Sunshine....for some reason there is none around ...... Might have to settle for Pro Mix. I am totally out and the preputial grow demands I never run out of anything because I will need it as soon as I run out.

Nothing is gonna get gone until I have had my coffee.

1635607495287.png

just getting home from picking up one of my old tractors...had a friend do a few mechanical items for me...not enough time in the day to do all that needs to be done...time to unload the beast and then feed the girls, they be a bit dry for my liking...one of the local racoons got my pineapple before I did, bastage...
IMG_0576.JPG

I am fricken done. Thought this was gonna be a laid back football kinda day......wrong. Mrs Pute must have found a couple of white cross.....so, I have been cleaning the garage with here and raking and mowing leaves. Now I am glad....garage is clean and all leaves are done for the winter. Still have to do the gutters....not today.

With the storm coming I got the snow blower out and fired it up......started on the second pull. Good thing I shut is down properly last spring.

I QUIT!!! Time to watch football. CU/Oregan and Nebraska/Purdue kick off in 15 minutes after that It is CSU/Boise St.

I don't know if any of you old sock tuckers like to cook, but I just did this recipe. Old Hen and I both think it's a keeper. Turned out great.
Next time I make 'em, I'm gonna mix all the dry stuff together. When ya do it like the recipe says, the cyanine doesn't get mixed in proper, and you wind up with a few being a bit on the hot side. I also cheated and used a food processor to grate the spuds.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/829

Latest posts

Back