The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1651841363857.png

Morning. Happy Fried day. Gonna be a great mother's day weekend. 80f or warmer both days. Hopefully your mom is still with you. Mine passed in 2006.

Cut the grass yesterday as well as the field behind the house. More yard work today. Everything is really getting ready to bloom here. I think I will wait a few more days to till the garden. Still a major chance for frost here.

I will take the maters out and set them in the sun. Busy time for me.

Morning. Happy Fried day. Gonna be a great mother's day weekend. 80f or warmer both days. Hopefully your mom is still with you. Mine passed in 2006.

Cut the grass yesterday as well as the field behind the house. More yard work today. Everything is really getting ready to bloom here. I think I will wait a few more days to till the garden. Still a major chance for frost here.

I will take the maters out and set them in the sun. Busy time for me.
Sorry Man, I lost my Mom many years ago too.
Would be nice to see her again

Boys and girls, men and women, old and not so old, this is the place to see and be seen. All are welcome as we start anew.
Hello my friends! Back again for year 4. Thanks to all the support from everyone, I have learned so much. Looking back at my first grow questions to now, it’s wonderful. I look forward to another great season with you all!

Hello my friends! Back again for year 4. Thanks to all the support from everyone, I have learned so much. Looking back at my first grow questions to now, it’s wonderful. I look forward to another great season with you all!
Welcome back Connie. Tell us what you have been up to the last 4 years.

Latest posts

Back