The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to be honest, the Old Hen spotted the little critter under the picnic table out back. We went out to see what it was, and she picked it up. Sounded like a steam boiler spitting, claws out, and pissed. I snatched it from her so she wouldn't get tore up, and once I'd held it for a minute, it stopped trying to rip my hide off.
Brought it inside, tried to give it warm milk, but no deal. Waited a few and asked the wife if she had any canned food on a hunch. Little turd ate half a can before I quit putting anymore in the plate. I waited a half hour and fed her the rest. She really woofed that stuff down.

She's got no tail. No raw spot like it had been bitten off, so I think she was just born that way. Still get a hiss now and then, but for her first encounter with humans, she's pretty mellow. She's cuddles up to my back right now. I think she enjoys the heat.
I like baby anythings (except spiders).
Are her back legs extra long? Sort of rabbit like?
May be a Manx.

Bubba

You guys would get a giggle at the feline critters at the ranch. My two old darlin's, Fuzzybutt and Blu, both 10 years old, suddenly turned into kittens again ever since the little bobtailed rescue kitty moved in. Neither had shown any interest in toys for years, but now they're slapping balls all over the floor, smacking toy mice under couches, and just generally acting young again.
Really cute to watch.
The little tailless terror shows them the respect they demand, but she'll sneak up and bop their tails and quickly run for cover.
I love critters.
A new ***** in the house will make you do crazy things I guess...

The kid swears up and down it's rear legs are longer. I can't see it.
I see it LOL
1654777297287.png

Hey guys(Moderators) a quick question. I tried to change my email address on my account because I am having issues with my current one and for some reason it won't let me. Does MP not work with gmail accounts?
I just did it with a gmail account no problem 2 weeks ago are you entering your right password after changing email

Latest posts

Back