The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear from you boo. Glad you have no trees down and electricity. Those limbs I know are a pain in the arse but better than trees down. I guess all them peeps that show up at your place today will be enjoying som chicken thighs while they help you get them shutters back down (another pain but well worth it…) thanks for checking in. Hope you get internet again soon 🥰
How can one post without the Internet?

That is a trick I gotta learn...

Walt helped the female reporter with a cover for her mic ..

FdxbwJ8WABUqqiS.jpg

Walt helped the female reporter with a cover for her mic ..

View attachment 309868
Lol. Trooper. Wonder is she put it on with her hands or mouth? Glad everyone is OK. Boy oh boy that must've been a ride. I hope they're isn't too much damage to repair.

Man, I get home at 5:30 am to find one of my space heaters in my garden overheated and blew the power strip. (knew I should've ran two lines out there) Girls looked like they grew twice as many trichomes they were so froze. Fixed the heater situation surprisingly. The just started pouring gasoline everywhere and lighting it. Had 12 or so fires going, surrounding my plants until sunrise. Lol, I even pulled my grill in there and heated up some boulders to place all around my plants. It's hard enough just walking through the garden during the day, let alone trying to tug a big ass grill in there, at night. I did it though! Plants are still looking good. Really stinky also. Them girls.. (scoff) ..What I wouldn't do for them.

How can one post without the Internet?

That is a trick I gotta learn...
Cell phone towers must not be down.

I see your little Scottish sorceress worked her magic. Sorry, I just can't bring myself to call someone's wife a witch, especially a lady that pretty.
Man, I get home at 5:30 am to find one of my space heaters in my garden overheated and blew the power strip. (knew I should've ran two lines out there) Girls looked like they grew twice as many trichomes they were so froze. Fixed the heater situation surprisingly. The just started pouring gasoline everywhere and lighting it. Had 12 or so fires going, surrounding my plants until sunrise. Lol, I even pulled my grill in there and heated up some boulders to place all around my plants. It's hard enough just walking through the garden during the day, let alone trying to tug a big ass grill in there, at night. I did it though! Plants are still looking good. Really stinky also. Them girls.. (scoff) ..What I wouldn't do for them.
The cold won't hurt 'em. I've got pics of one I deliberately left up that's got 4" of snow on and around it.

I see your little Scottish sorceress worked her magic. Sorry, I just can't bring myself to call someone's wife a witch, especially a lady that pretty.
Hey -- There's Good Witches too, y'know. Like the blondie one in the Wizard of Oz who told Dorothy all she had to do was click her heels together three times while saying, "there's no place like home". 🧞‍♀️

DELETED SCENE -- Just after the Good Witch of the West told Dorothy the above:

GWitch: "Just click your heels... yada."

Dorothy: "Well, why the fukk didn't you tell me before I hadda go through all that bullshit with the monkeys, eh beitch??!!"

Latest posts

Back