The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a few honey-dos done and picked up the trash along the road. Most of it was stuff that blew out of people's garbage or the garbage truck. Some of it was just inconsiderate idiots that think my road is just a place to toss their crap out on.

1665001815247.png

OK A very Good friend turned me on to a grow juice called Overdrive that is used for Bud enhancement last 2 weeks of bud production.
I have been using it and HOLY Cows the stuff really impressed me , the buds have almost doubled in size from what they were 10days ago..
2 more Weeks

OK A very Good friend turned me on to a grow juice called Overdrive that is used for Bud enhancement last 2 weeks of bud production.
I have been using it and HOLY Cows the stuff really impressed me , the buds have almost doubled in size from what they were 10days ago..
2 more Weeks
I’m gonna look at it. I got extra goodies with my last nutrient order too to check out. Keep that in your notebook…

2 more Weeks
Looks good but it's only for Hydroponics according to their website.

2 more Weeks
Tell me more Mr Brow

WHY USE ADVANCED NUTRIENTS OVERDRIVE?​

The product is made for hydroponic and run-to waste hydroponic systems. You'll use Overdrive during the flowering stage. This awesome additive comprises of natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals, with an NPK ratio of 1-5-4. This mix works to strengthen your plants and provide the right mix to promote a strong final push of flower development

Latest posts

Back