The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FfP8hCMXwAABgsy.jpg

Had a 12:45 appointment with the heart doctor, got out at 3:15. Yes I do have a heart, well at least they say I do. I have afib. With one enlarged chamber. Saying my sleep disorder is causing it, so I got to do the sleep study again. Told em I did it about 15 years ago and failed it then. Wants me to go to the heart doctor that shocks or burns the afib away. I think I'll wait till after the sleep study is over before t let em do anything like that. They did say everything was good except the afib and a tiny spot that could have been a very minor heart attack or from a bad wreck from many many years ago.

Had a 12:45 appointment with the heart doctor, got out at 3:15. Yes I do have a heart, well at least they say I do. I have afib. With one enlarged chamber. Saying my sleep disorder is causing it, so I got to do the sleep study again. Told em I did it about 15 years ago and failed it then. Wants me to go to the heart doctor that shocks or burns the afib away. I think I'll wait till after the sleep study is over before t let em do anything like that. They did say everything was good except the afib and a tiny spot that could have been a very minor heart attack or from a bad wreck from many many years ago.
Hope all is well brother ..

Latest posts

Back