The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent much of the day yesterday making Bubble hash. At least I got something done.
IMG_20221018_184519.jpg

What does a depressed old hippie do on a cold, rainy fall day? Ya grab your beautiful bride and head to the picture show! Went to see Smile. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. The wife thought it was decent. Popcorn was fresh. It was a nice get a way. We hadn't been to the theater in months. Counting us, there were seven people there.

Howdy gang. I need a new tablet. Mine is old, battery is getting weak and it is slowing down. Anybody have any advice on a new one. I don't need the Mac Daddy model, just a good reliable one that is relatively inexpensive.
I’m on my 2nd iPad. The first one still working after about 9 years but was eating charge so before I lost anything got a new one. I can’t speak to any other tablets but I do like the way apple update your pad with security and virus updates without worry. They also have excellent customer service to help you set up and get use to it. It also operates just like my iPhone and interrelates with it…

Latest posts

Back