The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy gang. I need a new tablet. Mine is old, battery is getting weak and it is slowing down. Anybody have any advice on a new one. I don't need the Mac Daddy model, just a good reliable one that is relatively inexpensive.

exactly what SubGirl said…my 2nd iPad , I still use the first one over at the homestead , you should see it , the screen is so broken I can see the guts inside…and cracked all to hades…but works

i like the ipads

airplane pilots and ship Captains use them for navigation , I think that says a lot right there

of course one has to install the navigation app

but yeah , I really like the simplicity of the apple platform

there are so many secret functions on these units and I’ll never learn them all

getting out the Kitchen Aid to make a batch of pizza dough

i got a world class recipe from a French trained chef , Pute knows him , Rosso Reefo….

so yeah , taking a little break from trimming today , or at least this morning , we will chop and trim an Ogers Kush and an ecsd x Ogers this evening and de-bone a couple pounds off the sticks

and inbetween the harvesting , making pizza dough lol

i got a world class recipe from a French trained chef , Pute knows him , Rosso Reefo….

so yeah , taking a little break from trimming today , or at least this morning , we will chop and trim an Ogers Kush and an ecsd x Ogers this evening and de-bone a couple pounds off the sticks

Good idea. Maybe I’ll do that too. an Easy meal after a long day of trimming or before in your case

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Cup-pipe.jpg

Subby how is the freakshow? There is another called berry freak, made by his son. When I was drinking coffee I drank folgers black silk, and loved it but I like dark roast and strong. No creamer or sugar, the only way to drink coffee, my wife likes red Diamond, weak enough you can see through it.

Last edited:

Can you post the recipe? I have tried many but haven’t found a winner.

I will hook you up oldfogey8 , stay tuned

4 more plants and we are done for 2022…..harvesting that is…lots of follow up work and then there is getting the garden in shape for next year

all fall and winter projects

today we go south and hit the big city….there is a sale at the Big R and Swede wants to get some Xmas shopping in…

me I just wanna look at the guns and fishing poles

but first some coffee, Jamaican blue

467477BD-F5AA-4DF4-8532-B551C47FFA29.gif

Subby how is the freakshow? There is another called berry freak, made by his son. When I was drinking coffee I drank folgers black silk, and loved it but I like dark roast and strong. No creamer or sugar, the only way to drink coffee, my wife likes red Dimond, weak enough you can see through it.
I haven’t tried it yet but this bud that blew off in the wind last week is ready to try today. I’ll let you know how the early version is. The plant is not quite ready to harvest yet but checking it everyday now. It was a fun plant to grow
15BC2465-A046-412C-820B-9B78CC3DA9A7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back