The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning folks.

Subbie sorry to hear about your truck but shopping for a new one is exciting, isn't it?

My dearest brothers and sister, fellow cannabis growers, hobbiest at heart I regrate to say that I'm going off the internet I need to save up to get my teeth replaced and in order to do that I need the money that I pay for the internet for my teeth. I have every intention on coming back but it's going to take a while. Sunday will be my last day. I'll be missing everyone take care and have fun. 💕
Will miss you ness. There will always be a place saved for you here. Come back soon.

Good morning everyone. rain is clearing up today, suppose to be 78F today so that will be nice. We have a community yard sale today so we may drive around after the dog walk to see what new junk we can find 🤣. Heard from the insurance company about the payoff on my truck. They came up with a decent settlement as those Toyotas hold their value. I will still have to come up with more cash to get into another 4Runner a little newer and with less miles. I hate buying a used vehicle not knowing if the previous owners took care of it as I did mine. Still it’s better than the cost of a new one well the one that I had anyway with all the bells and whistles. Been shopping online to what is available in my area.
hope everyone has a super fantastic day 💕
Check it out on car fax.

smoke break here

it is impossible to sleep on my side with my face planted in my Mr Pillow pillow

( we have Mike’s pillows , sheets , towels , and even some house slippers..the towels are fantastic! )

so i have to sleep on my back , which i do not like

so i woke up from discomfort and here i was sleeping on my side

just that side pressure will cause my gums to swell up and burn , not to mention the Drool

so i am up eating some yogurt along with a half of a bufferin and half of a tylenol and am waiting for the swelling to go down and the pain killer to kick in

and smoking a hooter…….actually a half of a joint that i had smoked right before bed , now i am finishing it off

good stuff and is becoming a favorite of mine , some ogers kush

they do not write songs like this anymore

Sorry Big. Time to get better.

Ness we are all going to miss you, check with your States local Gov office and web site for a program that can offer free internet to those in thrift mode, there are many undeserving getting free service that you and the rest here have paid for, for so many years ,
Good Luck, Can not wait until you come back and show us a Big Smile.
Roster
Some flowers
Thank you for the yellow roses, Roster my favorite. I'll take the luck I will need it and I will check out free internet offer. Thank you. Take care of yourself and yours Roster.

thanks for the Kind words everyone , what a difference a day makes , my pain levels have decreased by at least 53.529%

just like the mix of clear , cloudy , and amber trichomes when i look at my flowers , counting trichomes and calculating the ratios is hard work

gonna miss ya ness…..maybe the local library has internet?…i know i have used them in the past when i was in-between providers

all the best!
I'll bet your local library is a two hour drive away..... :)

thanks for the Kind words everyone , what a difference a day makes , my pain levels have decreased by at least 53.529%

just like the mix of clear , cloudy , and amber trichomes when i look at my flowers , counting trichomes and calculating the ratios is hard work
Glad to hear you are finally improving.

Glad to hear you are finally improving.

what a difference a day makes

i am now weaning myself off of ALL the prescribed meds…yuk! I hate taking pills like tylenol , bufferin , and the opiates

but thank gawd they were here if i needed them

we will put the leftover meds in the fridge and save them for a rainy day

even have a full bottle Magic Mouthwash!

it was made by unicorns and has fairy dust

6E1E34EC-87DC-4EF6-804E-C790B4ED21B1.jpeg

Just as I'd made room to try the bean soup, the Pullet strolled through the door with four dozen hot tamales. Little Mexican gal she knows makes 'em. I'd had 'em before so I dove in on the first dozen. Managed to scarf four down. I feel like a bloated tic. The bean soup's gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow. The Old Hen will be blowing up the sheets by herself tonight.

Latest posts

Back