The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes and everything is where is should be...emailed the realtor with my findings so now she will have her surveyor recalculate the the corners and go from there...I do believe she's gonna take this to court...
Like Old Lodgeskins in "Little Big Man", my heart soars like a hawk! I'da been on the phone witcha except the fargin ATT folks put in a new gazillion-speed modem... and my fargin phone now has a machine-gun sound in the background that makes folks nuts.

Anyway, she can take it to a basketball court if she wants. The survey rules. That is what surveys are for.

Good Morning Folks 50 degrees rain soon
1682684097532.jpeg

What up geeks and freaks, been burned out on the forums, so taking a break. Gonna leave Bama at sun up Sunday should be in texas before sunset. My mom's 80th will be Wednesday and we will come back on Thursday. Don't tear the place down, hope all are well. Till the next time I decide to show up yall be safe.

What up geeks and freaks, been burned out on the forums, so taking a break. Gonna leave Bama at sun up Sunday should be in texas before sunset. My mom's 80th will be Wednesday and we will come back on Thursday. Don't tear the place down, hope all are well. Till the next time I decide to show up yall be safe.
Buckle up ,hydrate ,observe local speed limits and laws ,wear appropriate ,clean under wear ( no frilly **** ..) ,Enjoy.!

Drive safe and we will miss you. Happy Birthday to your Mom 🥰

Good morning everyone. It’s raining here today. That means inside fetch to burn up puppy energy.
found out yesterday that my truck is totaled from the tree smash. i guess will look at new vehicles on line today while it rains so I can get an idea of what I might want. Expecting the insurance company to call today and let me know how much I have to spend before hitting up the savings again. That’s life tho right?
looked in on the new transplants this morning and was glad that I took time with them yesterday.
hope everyone has the perfect day 💕😊

good morning
just checking in
rough last 24 hours
caught a migraine on top of this smashed mouth
spent yesterday worshiping at the porcelain god

so far this morning ive been able to keep some cream of wheat down so i took a percoset to see if it will nip this dam headache in bud so i can get better

be back later , gonna try to sip some coffee….no coffe for three days and my body has turned into pure evil

good morning
just checking in
rough last 24 hours
caught a migraine on top of this smashed mouth
spent yesterday worshiping at the porcelain god

so far this morning ive been able to keep some cream of wheat down so i took a percoset to see if it will nip this dam headache in bud so i can get better

be back later , gonna try to sip some coffee….no coffe for three days and my body has turned into pure evil
💕

Hope you get to feeling better Big. Looks like we are all getting wet weather...... spring has sprung.

In a few days I will be harvesting my last plant for awhile. Can already tell the difference in my work load. Sitting here in the basement with nothing to do! Feels funny. Probably walk later....other than that as wet as it is I am gonna be looking bfor something to do.....

Good morning everyone. It’s raining here today. That means inside fetch to burn up puppy energy.
found out yesterday that my truck is totaled from the tree smash. i guess will look at new vehicles on line today while it rains so I can get an idea of what I might want. Expecting the insurance company to call today and let me know how much I have to spend before hitting up the savings again. That’s life tho right?
looked in on the new transplants this morning and was glad that I took time with them yesterday.
hope everyone has the perfect day 💕😊
Best for the new vehicle hunt - would be nice not to have to dig too deeply into your pocket for costs

Latest posts

Back