The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tang..... don't leave earth without it.
Funny ,it got me thinking of when I did things the first time stoned .
From kissing your girlfriend to having a ice cream soda to a cheese burger to Pink Floyd .Laugh like crazy when something was just remotely funnyto long drives in your first car that had a tape deck worth more than the car. To a good cup of coffee or going into a first class pizzeria

I was in the military and 21 when I started like 1979-80 timeframe. The guys took me out for beers and just before we went in they offered and all of them looking at me like it was, and it was, a big risk for them. Turns out everyone was smoking! We had planes coming in from Asia and California constantly. You have no idea how many easily accessible spaces there are on a C130. After that I mostly read fiction books for years while working on my cars. It was the one of the few times in my life I connected to the people around me. It was awesome

Damn I am having fun on here today. i have started two arguments, 4 rumors and one suicide. And it is only mid afternoon.

witch-stir-the-pot.gif

Now anything is fair game as far as food but the destroyed my intestines…I’m fully ate up with adhesions…not a fun thing to deal with

Swede has battled celiacs or Chrons or whatever it is called for a long time….it aint purdy when she has an attack

she has been on a carnivore diet almost two months now and has never felt better , with no blow outs , no vomiting

the all meat diet seems to,be just the ticket for her case

Latest posts

Back