The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning rasty old farts and kindly fartesses! Wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif

Gorgeous here and the dog park beckons.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

thought about that too , we have plenty of keef and it could be mixed with some full spectrum oil

i am worried that the keef on my sore gums may aggravate the pain?
OK make a quick cold tincture Freezer method
and reduce it to RSO Oil and dab a spot to see if it helps
The keif particals may cause a problem

Some.....my calf and toes are still very numb though. Thank you for asking.
Does your foot numbness get worse at night when laying straight out in bed?
My feet sting and burn but yet are numb if you understand that .
I want to cut the damm things off.
I have made a cream in the past from canna oil and coco/nut oil to make a pain balm
Helped with the burning pain to at least get to sleep

Does your foot numbness get worse at night when laying straight out in bed?
My feet sting and burn but yet are numb if you understand that .
I want to cut the damm things off
It's the same all the time....I did have the ol lady massage my calf and foot which helped a but it's hard for her because she has a hand that's not working 100%. I am hoping the PT people can stretch my sciatic nerve correctly and get it back to normal.

It's the same all the time....I did have the ol lady massage my calf and foot which helped a but it's hard for her because she has a hand that's not working 100%. I am hoping the PT people can stretch my sciatic nerve correctly and get it back to normal.
That a new procedure, never heard of it before? Good Luck, please advise as treatment progresses and what type of stretch you are doing Thks Much appreciated.

That a new procedure, never heard of it before? Good Luck, please advise as treatment progresses and what type of stretch you are doing Thks Much appreciated.
At this point without having to go back in surgery wise I am willing to try some noninvasive methods. I will keep you up to date if something seems to work.
Ultimately rest works pretty well, but I cannot just sit in bed 24/7.

At this point without having to go back in surgery wise I am willing to try some noninvasive methods. I will keep you up to date if something seems to work.
Ultimately rest works pretty well, but I cannot just sit in bed 24/7.
I was in bed for almost 6 months yrs ago, no fun
Dont worry you got this.

I was in bed for almost 6 months yrs ago, no fun
Dont worry you got this.
Yeah I just can't with the business, so I do over do it at times which does not help. Today I am taking it easy 100% and am looking forward to some pain for some gain. I am pretty sure they will be stretching me slowly, but I will for sure have some pain from reaching new limits as we go. I am not one to take pain meds unless it's Aleve or something over the counter. I am still trying to stay on top of the gabapentin though.

Yeah I just can't with the business, so I do over do it at times which does not help. Today I am taking it easy 100% and am looking forward to some pain for some gain. I am pretty sure they will be stretching me slowly, but I will for sure have some pain from reaching new limits as we go. I am not one to take pain meds unless it's Aleve or something over the counter. I am still trying to stay on top of the gabapentin though.
I never tried Gaba
Had a friend who took them for a few yrs and he went crazy For real crazy..........

Latest posts

Back