The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what's cooking today. I have a few things going but things are finally slowing down for me and Mes Pute. Flowers are planted, garden is in and spring cleaning is mostly a memory. Now we get to watch things grow.

Gonna reward myself and head south and fish a private lake that a friend owns. I have an open invitation to fish it any time but haven't been there in years. Now is the time. He is very selective on who he lets fish this lake. Result is there are huge fish in it.

Gonna take my Son In Law.....he has no idea what he about to experience. This was taken about 4 years ago. Those fish have grown n even bigger....This is me ..... I caught several large mouth as darkness moved in......

20180515_201318.jpg

So, what's cooking today. I have a few things going but things are finally slowing down for me and Mes Pute. Flowers are planted, garden is in and spring cleaning is mostly a memory. Now we get to watch things grow.

Gonna reward myself and head south and fish a private lake that a friend owns. I have an open invitation to fish it any time but haven't been there in years. Now is the time. He is very selective on who he lets fish this lake. Result is there are huge fish in it.

Gonna take my Son In Law.....he has no idea what he about to experience. This was taken about 4 years ago. Those fish have grown n even bigger....This is me ..... I caught several large mouth as darkness moved in......

View attachment 329409
This year the fish have grown
1685109980673.png

Real nice bass. I didn’t figure there was a bass that big in Colorado.
Like I said private lake where the fish live like kings. Well managed lake.....you have to putembk. Pueblo Colo is in the southern part of the state.... Much warmer/hot there.

Latest posts

Back