The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live at the very end of the service connection and have Comcast for a provider. Comcast doesn’t give a rats asss and they let me know it every time I called to complain about issues. My Wi-Fi is so weak I can barely stream and my phone drops off regularly in the middle of a conversation. My bill is 90 bucks a month with zero options…

I live at the very end of the service connection and have Comcast for a provider. Comcast doesn’t give a rats asss and they let me know it every time I called to complain about issues. My Wi-Fi is so weak I can barely stream and my phone drops off regularly in the middle of a conversation. My bill is 90 bucks a month with zero options…
I find this hard to say to you boo but maybe you should complain more 🤣🤣🤣🤪

Those folks at the cable companies just assume that we older folks don’t need a faster internet just like those folks at the restaurants know we will eat up yesterdays leftovers at the 5:00 special.
‘’tell them that your medicine reminder app isn’t working because your internet is down so often. Ask them if they could get someone to call you every 4 hours to remind you to take your pills until someone gets out to update your equipment to this century.

Last edited:
just got back from the grocery store, seems like everytime I buy something it's a few cents more than the time before...thanks to our elected officials the dollar isn't worth the ink it's printed from...

just got back from the grocery store, seems like everytime I buy something it's a few cents more than the time before...thanks to our elected officials the dollar isn't worth the ink it's printed from...
Check the size of the new packages They are smaller and weigh less now.
I have noticed it even on yogurt cups.
Flocking Clocksuckers

For my proteins I use nothing but organic chicken, fish and pork. All three items have close to doubled in the last year. Eating healthy is getting to be quite expensive… at least there are still items on the shelves, and in my part of the country we don’t have any wild natives that go in and tear stores apart, at least not yet…

For my proteins I use nothing but organic chicken, fish and pork. All three items have close to doubled in the last year. Eating healthy is getting to be quite expensive… at least there are still items on the shelves, and in my part of the country we don’t have any wild natives that go in and tear stores apart, at least not yet…

no beef?

we have been on a carnivore diet , all meat , and our grocery bill has gone down

No red meat until I get a full and comprehensive reading of my blood and urine, I’m not playing games with this issue, I can feel it harming me so I am doing textbook eating and resting to ensure the best possible outcome for me… my body feels like it’s got a 12 V system and a 6 V battery if that makes any sense…

Back field west side is mowed. Churned up a compost pile that was a full 8' tall and 20' around. She's chewed up pretty good but I'm gonna let it sit for a day or two and hit 'er again.
Got cages to power wash and then I think I'm gonna call it a day.

Here's another question for my hotorcultural family; Whatzit? Found it growing on the west side on the clay banks down by the creek.

whatzit.jpg

One of the main reasons I grow a big garden.
No red meat until I get a full and comprehensive reading of my blood and urine, I’m not playing games with this issue, I can feel it harming me so I am doing textbook eating and resting to ensure the best possible outcome for me… my body feels like it’s got a 12 V system and a 6 V battery if that makes any sense…
I only eat red meat a couple times a month. Chicken and fish for me. You are spot on Boo....sure helps out at the Doctor visit.

Latest posts

Back