The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real reason we are able to live free is because of these Folks .
I am embarrassed on the way some people are behaving.
View attachment 329438

03AD0F02-7CF6-43EF-B8DE-19135BC2C733.jpeg

DDBBF313-27EE-435F-AEAE-14005FC8F43F.jpeg

Kick ass day indeed

yesterday kicked my arse so i got a head start on todays arse kicking

good morning and welcome to the weekend where we can be free and live like kings and queens

eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die….who the f said that!?…dont bring me down , Bruce

Afternoon. Just spent the last 2 1/2 hours fighting with my TV. Mrs Pute turned it on and the tv wouldn't respond to the remote. I did all the usual stuff.....reboot, Unplug and plug exc...... Finallly called Xfinity and after about 15 minutes working with customer service she determined the remote was bad. Off to the Xfinity store for a new remote. Ever been to an Xfinity or an Apple store on a Saturday.......cluster Fk!! Finally got out of there and came home and just finished parring the remote to the tv. Can't wait for Artificial Intelligence (AI) to take over everything.....what I can't figure out how to program the rest won't work.

I need to take a chill pill.

They finally figured out our internet. They knew all along that they cut us out of the neighborhood loop Friday. They did it quick too and drove away fast… there was noise in the line buried from our house to the pole. We finally got a repairman today who put a temporary line laying on our grass. He said they would come and bury it in a couple weeks… I’m glad they got us up and running. My phone data was almost depleted and I missed my kitchen music.
hope everyone is well tonight ✌️

They finally figured out our internet. They knew all along that they cut us out of the neighborhood loop Friday. They did it quick too and drove away fast… there was noise in the line buried from our house to the pole. We finally got a repairman today who put a temporary line laying on our grass. He said they would come and bury it in a couple weeks… I’m glad they got us up and running. My phone data was almost depleted and I missed my kitchen music.
hope everyone is well tonight ✌️
Oh Subbie ! If that ever happens again ,call and I would sing for you .
Try to do it whe3n your puppies are outside, my singing can bring out the beast sometimes ... :rolleyes:
Good Morning !

I've been booted off the interwebzs twice today. Anybody got some ammonium nitrate they can sell me? A map to their hq and a Ryder truck rental place would help.
If you complain often about your system going down several times a day, they finally bring you new updated equipment. I think they manage by the squeaky wheel concept. The guy that came and fixed us climbed up that pole in the heavy wind. He said he wouldn’t have if we would have not been so nice. We told him that the internet was not worth his safety.
it seems we are at their mercy…

If you complain often about your system going down several times a day, they finally bring you new updated equipment. I think they manage by the squeaky wheel concept. The guy that came and fixed us climbed up that pole in the heavy wind. He said he wouldn’t have if we would have not been so nice. We told him that the internet was not worth his safety.
it seems we are at their mercy…
Sorry for the mess Subby. Seems like I am always chasing some kind of computer, tv ot electrical issue.

Latest posts

Back