The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boys and girls, men and women, old and not so old, this is the place to see and be seen. All are welcome as we start anew.
Well, I fit the title, so I thought I'd join in. I had been a "Head" or "Stoner" for many moons. Then life got in the way, and I was in a job category that suddenly required a federal drug test at the start of the job and periodically thereafter. So needless to say, I was forced to either quit smoking marijuana or find a new profession. Well, that's all over and done with now, BUT I continued to get older and constantly argued with my wife over the alcohol vs MaryJane issue. She actually (just recently) has come around to my usage but as long as I don't smoke it. (I need to interject that I have 4 plants growing in my 5-gallon buckets in the backyard). So, I'm now into edibles. Not the ALICE BE TOKELESS BROWNIES of old but Gummies. What I have found out is that they are not cheap! Besides that, can't seem to get what I remember as smoking a joint used to get me. One gummy gives a slight mellow buzz and two seems to knock me on my ass. Yes, I know try 1 &1/2 and see what happens. I am looking to try and make my own gummies from my soon to be harvested plants. It sure is different from what I remember from the good old days. Anyway, I didn't mean to be so long winded just got on a rant.

Well, I fit the title, so I thought I'd join in. I had been a "Head" or "Stoner" for many moons. Then life got in the way, and I was in a job category that suddenly required a federal drug test at the start of the job and periodically thereafter. So needless to say, I was forced to either quit smoking marijuana or find a new profession. Well, that's all over and done with now, BUT I continued to get older and constantly argued with my wife over the alcohol vs MaryJane issue. She actually (just recently) has come around to my usage but as long as I don't smoke it. (I need to interject that I have 4 plants growing in my 5-gallon buckets in the backyard). So, I'm now into edibles. Not the ALICE BE TOKELESS BROWNIES of old but Gummies. What I have found out is that they are not cheap! Besides that, can't seem to get what I remember as smoking a joint used to get me. One gummy gives a slight mellow buzz and two seems to knock me on my ass. Yes, I know try 1 &1/2 and see what happens. I am looking to try and make my own gummies from my soon to be harvested plants. It sure is different from what I remember from the good old days. Anyway, I didn't mean to be so long winded just got on a rant.

Nothing wrong with edibles!

giving the alcohol up is a start

Welcome Paul. Good post. Enjoy your gummies....I smoke.

Welcome to the passion Paul. There are many that do edibles on the site. Me I just smoke or vape it. Good luck with your plants and your own gummies. Maybe you can save a few buds for smoking just in case she changes her mind. ✌️

hey fellas , and who the hell knows , maybe the ladies too , which one of these girls were the type you would go out with ,1 , 2 , 3 , or 4?

I am a #1 guy….me thinks she is a happy stoner chick

i dig 2 and 4

i want to stay far away from #3

View attachment 341479
Number 1 looks like trouble. I'll take that one, please.

IMG_6162.jpeg

hey fellas , and who the hell knows , maybe the ladies too , which one of these girls were the type you would go out with ,1 , 2 , 3 , or 4?

i dig 2 and 4

View attachment 341479
It was the first time many years ago seeing something like this is when I coined the term "Edibles" .

i dig 2 and 4

View attachment 341479

i dig 2 and 4

View attachment 341479
Number one looks the most fun

Latest posts

Back