The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe, the wife picked me up one of those tennis racket bug zapper thingies Saturday. Works great! Haven't seen a moth since I got it. Guess I could have just layed out a pic of one.
Being the wife that she is, she even got it at sale price for three bucks.

Joe, the wife picked me up one of those tennis racket bug zapper thingies Saturday. Works great! Haven't seen a moth since I got it. Guess I could have just layed out a pic of one.
My wife got a cheapo one of those and it just tickled them.

I currently have a 3-9 rifle scope on mine and noticed a panoply of crossbow scope choices on line, but Walt says his has calibration lines for distance, so I want to check it out. I like them because they make for a faster second shot, following the ranging round or more accurate first shot without touching the elevation dial if you know the distance.
You are correct. (*sigh*) That means I be honor-bound to climb all over my sshit inna fargin early moanin' dark, hazarding my alabaster hiney... Yes, I am as high as a coluratura's C. Back inna minnit:-*

*wheeze* (puf) OK -- the onliest writing on that scope is "4x32". It is affixed with a picatinny rail. The scope comes with the crossbow in a package you assemble <-- makes sense when you think of mailing it. Scope prolly made in Peking.

I currently have a 3-9 rifle scope on mine and noticed a panoply of crossbow scope choices on line, but Walt says his has calibration lines for distance, so I want to check it out. I like them because they make for a faster second shot, following the ranging round or more accurate first shot without touching the elevation dial if you know the distance.
Wolf, I don't bow hunt, but I love my Vortex scopes. The first image is the reticle of a Vortex bow scope - Crossfire II 2-7x32 Crossbow Scope - the second is from my SE-1624-1 Strike Eagle, showing drop compensation. Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• Vortex Bow Scope.jpg
    Vortex Bow Scope.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bullet Comp.jpg
    Bullet Comp.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
Morning everybody another busy day. Doctor said 6 weeks to 3 months so my boss is trying to get everything out of me that he can. Heading to the hydraulic shop, will be oiled up before the day is out. Uall have a good one and stay out of trouble, that means you too @RosterMan .

Morning everybody another busy day. Doctor said 6 weeks to 3 months so my boss is trying to get everything out of me that he can. Heading to the hydraulic shop, will be oiled up before the day is out. Uall have a good one and stay out of trouble, that means you too @RosterMan .
Best of Luck, what procedure are you having if I may be so bold.
I will Pray for you.

Wolf, I don't bow hunt, but I love my Vortex scopes. The first image is the reticle of a Vortex bow scope - Crossfire II 2-7x32 Crossbow Scope - the second is from my SE-1624-1 Strike Eagle, showing drop compensation. Is this what you're looking for?
Can’t go wrong with Vortex. That’s what’s on my Bushmaster.

Now thats a Woman !
Since the time of purchase i am getting complete and detailed files on it
First is they have a stand !

Latest posts

Back