The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6e435e29864b2cc7.jpg

Thats the whole idea
When we grew I lived on what came off the gloves
for 10 years
my lungs need a rest
I would strongly recommend a Volcano. You get the largest reaction with the least lung upset. I have tried vaping, and while that is an improvement over one of those Jamaican-name (?)** big cigarettes, vaping is not as smooth as a Volcano. <-- The problem with a Volcano is that you need to have your own grow greenhouse to keep it loaded.

**Something like "Harvey" <-- Gimme a beak, I am stoked on @boo's Finest.

I’m sitting here sucking the muffins out of the bag. Presently, you’re gonna need to remind me tomorrow night about the Tuesday hallucination session… I could use a good day off in my mind
Boo ☝️
At my age I take mini vacations in my mind thru out the day .breaking it up with worthy snacks..
edit ,throw a nap in too helps

Last edited:
I would strongly recommend a Volcano. You get the largest reaction with the least lung upset. I have tried vaping, and while that is an improvement over one of those Jamaican-name (?)** big cigarettes, vaping is not as smooth as a Volcano. <-- The problem with a Volcano is that you need to have your own grow greenhouse to keep it loaded.

**Something like "Harvey" <-- Gimme a beak, I am stoked on @boo's Finest.
Ummmm, Volcanoes are vaping and is what I use, along with the Mighty portable for vaping herb.

Latest posts

Back