The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning all
1700579572743.png

Could one of my brothers/sisters here come over and hold a large caliber handgun on me and make me change the battery in the Jeep TJ? The one out of the Rolls is a perfect fit. My back is telling me no and to put it off 'til tomorrow, but.....
I guess I need proper motivation. Nothing motivates me quite like the business end of a .45.

The boys and I are getting ready to hit the road and head up to gangier’s place for Thanksgiving. I want to wish my friends here a happy and safe Thanksgiving…… may you all be surrounded by family and loved ones this holiday…

Could one of my brothers/sisters here come over and hold a large caliber handgun on me and make me change the battery in the Jeep TJ? The one out of the Rolls is a perfect fit. My back is telling me no and to put it off 'til tomorrow, but.....
I guess I need proper motivation. Nothing motivates me quite like the business end of a .45.
another reason we need a plane ☝️

The boys and I are getting ready to hit the road and head up to gangier’s place for Thanksgiving. I want to wish my friends here a happy and safe Thanksgiving… may you all be surrounded by family and loved ones this holiday…
Safe travels, boo. Enjoy a nice holiday with friends and/or family and bask in that reality.
Keep them boys out of the briars, wherever you're at. You know how that is.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Latest posts

Back