The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a cart. It's gas though. Fill it up in the spring and top it off the next spring. It's only got a two gallon tank. It's great for driving around the ranch and for visiting neighbors.
I want an electric car with a trailor hitch. It will tow a small trailor with a gasoline powered generator.

Electric motors are for starter motors for internal combustion. How old is this technology, yet it recharges itself!

Well this morning I went to the bathroom and seems santa was there.
Got snow man toilet seat covers a santa and elves shower curtain.
I feel vurniable showering while they watch my naked body wet.
and FFS! there is a christmas roll of toilet paper with santa on the tank and im not allowed to use it.

Well this morning I went to the bathroom and seems santa was there.
Got snow man toilet seat covers a santa and elves shower curtain.
I feel vurniable showering while they watch my naked body wet.
and FFS! there is a christmas roll of toilet paper with santa on the tank and im not allowed to use it.
We put out the holiday O bummer rolls
And we use them............................

I was thinking the same might be time to get me one , Im tired of all the walking.
I have been going to the sportsman's show in Lancaster pa for over 10 years.
The show holds 4h stuff so they hace huge and long buildings with everything.
Walking the show is like walking to montauk point and back.
we missed a year cause of covid ,but i rent a scooter.It is the best.
Walking that show being so big takes two days.
Pute would turn around!
Renting a scooter means you always have a place to sit.
Then God gave me vape pens.
I then fly the show at a altitude.

I was thinking the same might be time to get me one , Im tired of all the walking.
It really comes in handy for harvest time. Carrying a bushel of sweetcorn a hundred yards, one at a time, is a PITA. My wife uses it a lot in her puttering around the flower gardens and stuff.

I have never had much luck with corn myself. the ears were always short.
That's 'cause ya don't use my compost! I get big ears. Juicy too. The deer and the coons usually beat me to most of it, but I plant enough that I can get my fill. You'll never eat better corn than when you pick it, cook it, and eat it within 15 minutes of harvest. Stuff is so sweet it'll make your teeth ache.

That's 'cause ya don't use my compost! I get big ears. Juicy too. The deer and the coons usually beat me to most of it, but I plant enough that I can get my fill. You'll never eat better corn than when you pick it, cook it, and eat it within 15 minutes of harvest. Stuff is so sweet it'll make your teeth ache.
OK I'll Bite , other than maple leaves what are you mixing into the compost?

Latest posts

Back