The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 10-17-12 Rolling Stones - Little T&A.png

OK I'll Bite , other than maple leaves what are you mixing into the compost?
Just well composted maple leaves and grass clippings. My entire food garden (and the outside weed) are strictly organic and I use nothing but the compost. Stuff just jumps outta the ground. I haven't had a food garden in the last three or four years, and you can still tell where the garden was because the grass grows much taller and greener than the surrounding areas.

Just well composted maple leaves and grass clippings. My entire food garden (and the outside weed) are strictly organic and I use nothing but the compost. Stuff just jumps outta the ground. I haven't had a food garden in the last three or four years, and you can still tell where the garden was because the grass grows much taller and greener than the surrounding areas.
My compost pile is the same, I am too lazy to move the newly made compost soil to my garden LOL

a couple hundred worms dropped in there in the spring helps ..

Latest posts

Back