The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1702320552699.png

Just ate my first meal of the day; a coffee cup full of hot water and a spoonful of chicken bulon. After starving all day, you'd be amazed just how good it tasted.
Woke up this morning with a familiar pain in my guts. Something triggered my diverticulitis again. Only thing to do is to go three or four days without eating anything solid. Beats going into the hospital again. Damn thing is, the kid ordered me two dozen tamales that'll be showing up tomorrow. :(

Just ate my first meal of the day; a coffee cup full of hot water and a spoonful of chicken bulon. After starving all day, you'd be amazed just how good it tasted.
Woke up this morning with a familiar pain in my guts. Something triggered my diverticulitis again. Only thing to do is to go three or four days without eating anything solid. Beats going into the hospital again. Damn thing is, the kid ordered me two dozen tamales that'll be showing up tomorrow. :(
I take it you had the bleed before then?

I forgot that its Tamale Season. Another thing Ill miss. There was Great Mexican food in Yuma. Everybody brought Grandmas Tamales to work during December.

I take it you had the bleed before then?
No bleed, just the familiar icepick in the guts. It's better today, but I'm still on a liquid diet for today and probably tomorrow. I've dealt with this a few times and know what it'll take to keep me out of the doctor's hands.

Ran out to Vassar to pick up an auction item I'd won. Got a third of the way there and some moron bangs a right ahead of me without using a signal. I'd gotten off the fuel 'cause I don't trust anybody not smart enough to use a signal and sure as shit, this idiot bangs a U turn back into my lane! I slammed the binders and avoided T boning the moron, but I noticed that the peddle went almost to the floor. I blew a front right brake line. Limped it back home and grabbed the Old Hen's car and completed the mission. Now I gotta find somewhere to take it for repair.
I'm too old and it's too cold for me to mess with it.
That dumbass better thank their lucky stars that I've still got cat-like reflexes. :angiesfavorite:

Had a delicious dinner tonight. One cup of chicken bulon and four tablespoons of Greek yogurt. Yummmm.

There's two dozen of fresh tamales out in the 'fridge that keep calling to me. I keep reminding myself on how much I love hospitals and IV needles.

Maybe tomorrow.....

Good Morning to you.
Good morning Resto! And a fine morning it is!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Stress test this Friday, 1 year and 4 month follow up to my August 10th, 22 MI. I only been eating read meat since November. Nervous as a hooker in church.
Good luck with your stress test brother. I'm sure that you've studied for it and will ace this one!

I wonder how nervous a hooker in church makes some of the male clergy or randy members there with their wives and afraid she will say hello, followed by their names.

Latest posts

Back