The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gang. Grow has maybe two weeks left and I have three jars still. Looks like we might be growing more than we need! Will be nice to have a little extra.
More work on the Citabria this morning. Building the aileron servo mounts. 1/4 lite ply for the servo rails. Wing is almost too thin to use the servos I have. With proper measurements it will just barely clear the wing profile. Don’t want a servo box poking through the fabric.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Not my Field, but rumor has it... The Voyager Program made "Contact". Who or What Ever They Are....is Trans Dimensional. What ever it is...is from a Multi Demensional place that isnt a place in Time and Space. I attended an NSA Briefing on the Subject. NSA was Straight up and Balls in Hands Honest for once. They said "We Dont Know, Its Here" "What We Do Know Is....At This Time...It Is Not Hostile". "If It Turns Hostile, There Is Nothing We Can Do".
That’s been the deal the whole time. Ancient Hieroglyphics showing spacecraft.
The gov is just telling us what most have always known. And as for why they are telling us, I’d bet it’s not an honest reason. Never is. Gov is pure deceit, lies and double standards. Again, always been that way. And to be fair, every gov in the world is pretty much the same thing in that regard.

Morning gang. Grow has maybe two weeks left and I have three jars still. Looks like we might be growing more than we need! Will be nice to have a little extra.
More work on the Citabria this morning. Building the aileron servo mounts. 1/4 lite ply for the servo rails. Wing is almost too thin to use the servos I have. With proper measurements it will just barely clear the wing profile. Don’t want a servo box poking through the fabric.
Waiting for a flight video!
Back at it. Made it through to awaken another day. It is good to be above the dirt. Good Morning.
Pretty sure my worst day above ground will be better than my best day below ground, but I'm not completely sure. I've never been dead before, but I'll get back to ya!
Wendy's, please!

Didja see it? Didja? The sun came out for around three minutes this afternoon! What a beautiful site. Hey, three minutes is better than none after three weeks.
Gets darker than the other side of the flat earth nowadays by 01700.

Latest posts

Back