The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Beautiful Stary Night here

Attachments

• MV5BYTVmM2UyMDgtMDRmMy00YjZlLWJmNGMtMzU3MzY2NzgyNTlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYTVmM2UyMDgtMDRmMy00YjZlLWJmNGMtMzU3MzY2NzgyNTlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 0
I was taking trash to my "Burn Pile" this morning. This is the reason I carry a Machete in the morning. POISON It lived in a hole at the base of one of our Trees. I saw its trails in the dust many times. I knew Id catch it out in the open one day.
What did he do to you

This Breed of Snake is very Aggressive. There is no Anti Venom in this Province. So if he bites you your Dead. We wear thick rubber boots when working. This is the closest to the house that Ive seen a Poisonous Animal. The Black Scorpions and Centipedes are lower down the hill.
Did you bring it home for snake soup, or at least to the village?

This Breed of Snake is very Aggressive. There is no Anti Venom in this Province. So if he bites you your Dead. We wear thick rubber boots when working. This is the closest to the house that Ive seen a Poisonous Animal. The Black Scorpions and Centipedes are lower down the hill.
Cobra? Any Mabas ?

Did you bring it home for snake soup, or at least to the village?
No I didnt. But Villagers stop by and ask for them. They like Python. Back 4 years ago in AZ I used to Hot load my 44 Ruger with #9 and the Blue plastic caps. I put a slight Taper Crimp on em. My Buddies and I hunted Rattle Snakes at night with Head Lamps. They used "Store Bought" .38 Special snake rounds. They used to Creep out when I lit my 44. I got some Big ones. Great on the Grill with Tequilla Lime Marinade.

Good morning Jan. Bet it is warm there...... Freezing here. :32110marijuana:
Nope it is freezing here the dreaded white stuff is on its way. The males I put outside froze at 20 degrees F. The test to see how cold is too cold. 20 is too cold. They lasted almost a mont outside in winter here. So good to know if I run late on an outside grow.🤣

Latest posts

Back