The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet she'll take her mans slippers off and wash his feet even
Sounds like my Thai Wife. When I come back up to the House at the end of the day. She hands me a Watermelon Smoothie and takes my Boots and Socks off. Thai Wife, Happy Life. All of the Women in her Family are Amazing Cooks. My MIL makes Great Chicken Feet Soup.

893935_355504234570944_227401372_o.jpg

Sounds like my Thai Wife. When I come back up to the House at the end of the day. She hands me a Watermelon Smoothie and takes my Boots and Socks off. Thai Wife, Happy Life. All of the Women in her Family are Amazing Cooks. My MIL makes Great Chicken Feet Soup.
LOL My wife is American Irish Gal
She use to my jump boots off when I came home from work after meeting me at the door with a cocktail also.

Good morning venerable flatulent ones!

Still trying to schedule the RFA Ablation of my sniveling lower back muscles. No response since 12-19-2023 so called for an update and was told that it was awaiting insurance approval...........................

We have the most expensive health care system in the world because we are not only paying for the doctors, hospitals, and medications, we are paying for two whole other layers of people administering insurance claims on both sides, as well as insurance corporate profits and attorneys, et al to fight claims.

My best friend through the years has a HS education. (Nothing wrong with that) He works at a hospital and bullsauced his way into upper management. He makes way more than the MD's that work there. He has been there for 20 years though. There is a whole giant layer above the Dr's that are making way more than them, most without degrees in anything. It's nice to drop his name or even call him at his office when you are forced to wait hours and hours downstairs in the ER. And he is also a big time stoner. Only thing I can figure is, he is great at golf and travels all over to play with the rest of these upper case facks. Generally in the middle of the work day getting paid.

Latest posts

Back