The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been the jealous type. Been married 37yrs. Don't trust them,,don't marry them is all I got to say. And if I told my Wife to dress like a skank she would have told me to go fk myself.
By the way,,I can't fk myself. I rolled around in the floor for an hour once and finally gave up.😁

I have a 2008 CRV that I have been tinkering with in an effort to get it back on the road.
She may have a camo paint job in her future as well.
Is that a second or third generation? Mine is a first gen. Second owner. 306k miles and dead ass reliable. 29 inch mud tires and she crawls through all my trails regardless of rainfall. I love it so much I’m thinking of buying another to drive to work every day. Like driving a couch lol.

Morning gang. Windy today but sunny and 63 so I’ll take it. Not bad for February. Needs to warm up. I’m almost out of firewood. Every year I split what I think will be plenty. And by march im burning bark😂

Is that a second or third generation? Mine is a first gen. Second owner. 306k miles and dead ass reliable. 29 inch mud tires and she crawls through all my trails regardless of rainfall. I love it so much I’m thinking of buying another to drive to work every day. Like driving a couch lol.
Not sure what generation it is, but it’s got around the same amount of mileage as yours.
They are nice, I would definitely buy another.

Never been the jealous type. Been married 37yrs. Don't trust them,,don't marry them is all I got to say. And if I told my Wife to dress like a skank she would have told me to go fk myself.
By the way,,I can't fk myself. I rolled around in the floor for an hour once and finally gave up.😁
The fish trap exists only because of the fish. Consider the intent (fish) behind dressing to provocatively display unavailable goods?

FB_IMG_1708782425367.jpg

Latest posts

Back