The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice forest of plants man, I was dying at the bare feet, I hate shoes, all my friends trip on it. You're going to be in smoke for a lil while lol

DAYUMMMMM! So does that keep you smoking for a year pretty much?

Youz gots some trimmin to do man!

haha i waiting for the 'ouch'
crazy barefoot buggar :p :D

lookin very nice man, best of luck down the home stretch
:)

Hahahahahaha ^^^^ exactly :rofl:

Looking good dude! :48:

Thanks guys yeah i smoke alot AM alot lol will last me a while but im going to start up another indoor room just taking a break from it focused on the outdoor this year :48:

Looking mighty nice there KB!!! I see you and Ston both hang before removing fan leaves?
Reasoning?

Well that was a fun trip to your spot Kindbud. I was a hippy and we wore shoes when in the mountains I think. lol.... Very fun to see. Enjoy.

Thats my skimp big plant looks around 6-8 ozs on hear will take more pics after trimming is complete

bud88, only and repeat only reason i hang anything without trimming is because i have to. Had branches break and no time to trim. First choice would always trim fully while freshly cut. Sometimes dont have other options.

Good to see you joining the club brotha! Pulled a solid 1/2lb today too. Rock and roll! :48:

I'll post more pics after I run this a few times got 5 more mins then one final stir and shake I got a sealing top that I put on it and turn upside down shake.up then run threw the bags

lol do y'all EVER wear shoes down there :p :D
looks great man, enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back