the return of the colonel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the colonel

Reaction score
hello everyone-
thanks for having this site as i have spent countless hours pouring over every topic-especially sexing---everything has been going great--but the time for flowering and sexing arrived and it has been quite nerve wracking and in the end i had to kill 6 of my 9 plants today--all of which were beautiful specimens--the sexing process was a great learning experience once everything just 'clicked'-- i hated not knowing and now that i am poz i have 3 females under my fluoro-bloom 8 bulb-one of which was always one of my best plants--i can now move on to the next stage--what a nightmare today was but i kept reminding myself of the knowledge i had learned on the site about no mercy for males--i have another room that i am just starting some incredible show me state skunkbud--i will post some pics soon-i have been keeping a video log--i did not film the executions though--so-i now have 2 almost bushlike plants and another nice medium sized bush--i look forward to lots of bud development in the ocming weeks--i am on the complete foxfarm nutrient system and am having excellent results--thanks to everyone who puts out info and answers questions no matter how repetitive they are- the colonel

Latest posts

Back