The Rosterman Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
IMG_5296.png

It’s a couple years overdue, but better late than never, lol.

IMG_5293.jpeg

I prepped this spot the fall of 2022.
With the front end loader on my tractor, I dug a big hole and filled it full of compost.

IMG_5291.jpeg

It was overcast and cloudy today, so I took this Freakshow outside and set it on my picnic table this afternoon, after I got home from work.

IMG_5292.jpeg

She is now setting inside the open end of my woodshed, where she will be in the shade for most of the day, only catching full sun for 3 or 4 hours in the evening.
Once she is hardened off, I am gonna plant her in the prepared spot, and we will see if we can get a tree.

OH this is gonna be a fun one. Hey, I've got a bunch more Freakshow if you need to add any to this grow...
I have regular and some called White Pistol Freakshow.. she's purdy, careful with that afternoon sun bro, it eats plants.... Morning sun, afternoon shade.. smart your adjusting it slowly....

I just talked with him and he said Do It and you will have a tree in no time at all.
Did you till that compost down into the soil with your blade?
Needs to be ti=urned into the soil before planting. Some earthworm **** helps too
I dug a hole about 3 feet deep, and the same width as the bucket, then just filled it full of compost.
I am gonna poke around in it with a shovel before I plant, and see what it looks like.
I will post pictures of the soil before planting.
May do that in a little bit.

Man that looks great. Much better than before. I'm curious to see how Jack's does in the ground. It shouldnt miss a beat with a nice prepped hole. I'm excited to see this take off. When ya planting?

Man that looks great. Much better than before. I'm curious to see how Jack's does in the ground. It shouldnt miss a beat with a nice prepped hole. I'm excited to see this take off. When ya planting?
Lol, put your glasses on and take a closer look.
There is a little Freak right in the middle of it.
I think I am gonna call her Rosterella.

Latest posts

Back