The Winter of My Discount Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you just mention 'fun grow' to smoke, and it's on like a mardi-gras party. :p

art, i put clones in my bubbler buckets tonight. ima try some more rr's tomorrow. wish me luck. a friend gave me some clones in those rr's last year, that had lil roots popping bout an inch out of the plug, and when i popped those in compost, bam! they took off like no ones buisness. thats what got me looking at them, and deciding to give it a try myself as another cloning technique.

i had eight of those this year from my same bro, and same thing, bam! lol. gotta love the bam. :D

thanks for the tips bro. see if i can get them past four days this time.:eek:

peace...

hey art, you have a grow journal. your sposed to say 'stuff' in there man.:) pics would be great also...:p

just about ready to try the rr's again. my clones i've been working got topped, cause they were shooting, and i needed those slowed down so some side shoots would show. seems to be a working plan.:)

peace...

Yeah Art!!! Where you been?

:rofl: It is time for some pics! I'm about 19 days into flowering. I was checking them out with the 30x loupe and they're quite frosty :hubba: It's been so long flowering plants, it's almost like the first time :rofl:

I told ya, Irish, I love those RRs! When the roots show I drop 'em in a solo cup of FFof and they're ready for transplanting a week later :hubba: Keep me posted. What is the chicken lizzard up to :hubba: And hey to the dawgs!

BBFan said:
Yeah Art!!! Where you been?

I've been being cold, BB, and I don't like it none :cool:. I think we're supposed to frost overnight but should be mid 70s by 3pm. I suppose it could be worse :D

chicken lizzard on dawg duty.:D :p

it's been pretty nipply here too. deer/gun starts in six hours. i dumped 55 gallons of apple mash out earlier. deer should be passed out drunk when i get out there!:hubba:

:eek:

104_6905.jpg

Ok, I'm in Art. As for the 1 gal. smart pot's, Hammy does an excellent job with those. PEACE!!

Irish said:
chicken lizzard on dawg duty.:D :p

it's been pretty nipply here too. deer/gun starts in six hours. i dumped 55 gallons of apple mash out earlier. deer should be passed out drunk when i get out there!:hubba:

Nothing like a little deer tipping, Irish :rofl::D

Finally, some pics (at 4 weeks in) :huh: It's going to be difficult telling what is what so here is the seating plan:

Back row, left to right: Star Dawg (1), Indiana Bgum, Star Dawg (2)
Front row, left and right: Mad Dog Kush and Moon Dawg

The first thing you will notice is I have not overcome the desire to grow too many plants and overcrowd everything. I should only have 4 plants in that tent :hubba:

Next, notice MDK at front left - it's a stretched out plant that has always received the least favorable light. It's also a foot taller than the other girls. I don't have it in me to pitch it and lower the light another foot closer to the rest of the girls :cool:

It's also time to change the sticky tape :hubba:

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg

:lama: howdy art, glad to see you have settled into the new home. Your shed is looking great!

hey art, just put summin under the other pots to raise them up.

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

FA$TCA$H said:
hey art, just put summin under the other pots to raise them up.

yeah, put a pot under the pot.:p looks like ol mad dog needs topped and pinched a few times to get some side action happening. :hubba:

looking good mad dog do lay.:D

bump...

updates?

you see the new show called 'rocket city rednecks'? it's priceless man. two nasa engineers drinking beer and building stuff.:hubba: theres one where they build a rocket propelled hovercraft. i lmao...ol boy had a plastic red/white checkered table cloth wrapped around plywood, and two rockets proppelled it out of his dads garage, and i lost it. spit milk all over the living room. it is very much like the red green show, with rockets!:D

you gotta see it...i think thier in bama...discovery channel...;)

hows the girls looking?

Irish said:
bump...

updates?

you see the new show called 'rocket city rednecks'? it's priceless man. two nasa engineers drinking beer and building stuff.:hubba: theres one where they build a rocket propelled hovercraft. i lmao...ol boy had a plastic red/white checkered table cloth wrapped around plywood, and two rockets proppelled it out of his dads garage, and i lost it. spit milk all over the living room. it is very much like the red green show, with rockets!:D

you gotta see it...i think thier in bama...discovery channel...;)

hows the girls looking?

I see you're a true connoseiur of fine television, Irish :D:D. It's a great show :D. I'm waiting for someone to shoot their eye out :rofl:

I do need to take some new pics. They're about 5.5 weeks in. I've been snipping popcorn buds, drying and smoking them. The buds and sugar leaves are very sticky and it's a nice light, alert, buzzy buzz that I really like. I'm going to start harvesting beginning week 8 or so... I really want some that isn't such a couchlock narcotic lights out buzz for a change :D:D
Over!

One word, satori. You need to grow satori Art. It will make you get up and go and get stuff done. Who is Old Money, i want to beat them up...just read your sig line.

Latest posts

Back