The Winter of My Discount Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
One word, satori. You need to grow satori Art. It will make you get up and go and get stuff done. Who is Old Money, i want to beat them up...just read your sig line.

Thanks, Rodebud! Funny enough, satori was my 3rd grow, before I knew what I was doing :hubba: Not that I know what I'm doing now :rofl: That's a great suggestion - Ima put them on my Christmas list :D. Any other Mandala strains you like?

I see old money deleted his thread and account :eek:. That thread wasn't really going anywhere or particularly interesting and it ended up getting jacked by a few hooligans. I don't want to name any names, so here are their initials - HL, NV and dm(an). But for some reason, he got mad at me :eek: :).

Well, it least you can keep a secret.

I have yet to try the more indica dom hashberry. I tried a couple of others but why bother after satori. It is just better. I have a hashberry that is a month or so out so i will let you know.

ArtVandolay said:
:rofl: Actually, I'm more like rabble than rebel, Roddy :D

Now that's funny! Thanks for the chuckle Art. Hope all is good for you.

Hey Art- How they coming?

:ciao: :ciao:
I was out of town last week. I took some pics this morning, but they're too dark :cool: I'll take some new ones in the morning :hubba:

i take it there were no drought issues then?;) (not the beer, the pot):hubba:

Ah jeeze Art, what's wrong wich ya camera, man? Snap some up and let us in ;)

DSCF4987.jpgDSCF4988.jpgDSCF4989.jpg
DSCF4990.jpgDSCF4991.jpgDSCF4992.jpg

:ciao: :ciao:
Rats! Somehow I lost my white balance setting :holysheep: :eek: :angrywife: :confused2: I don't think I'll waste any money on lottery tickets this week :hubba:

I'll try again tomorrow :D

They are looking great Art. What week are they in? Won't be long now :) Looks like killer smoke my man -- You are over the hump!

HemperFi said:
They are looking great Art. What week are they in? Won't be long now :) Looks like killer smoke my man -- You are over the hump!

Thanks, HF! They're 7 weeks in. I've been snipping and smoking popcorn buds for a few weeks now :hubba:

looking nice Art :aok:

ArtVandolay said:
Thanks, HF! They're 7 weeks in. I've been snipping and smoking popcorn buds for a few weeks now :hubba:

So that's why we haven't seen any pic's then. ;) Now get that white balance fixed so we can actually see them. :p

lordhighlama said:
So that's why we haven't seen any pic's then. ;) Now get that white balance fixed so we can actually see them. :p

Thanks, everyone :D. Try this again :icon_smile:

10 IBG.jpg11 Moon Dawg.jpg12 Star Dawg.jpg13 Star Dawg.jpg

Everything under the main colas is a bit of a mess :eek:

14 Bit of a mess.jpg

''we must, we must, we must increase our bust. the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater, we must, we must, we must''...:hubba: :p :D ...

Latest posts

Back