There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread. I always wondered but nevered dared to ask, if one places a light on the floor pointing up and a plant upside down, will the plant grow towards the light or up against gravity? If it grows towards the light, that would be an interesting experiment lol
If it was on the other side of the flat planet, maybe. Ask bigsur.

On this side, it'd be a task to allow for nutrients and such if the plant was upside down, I'd think. But the light could be controlled to the degree that the plant might grow toward it. I don't know.

Gravity surely has an affect on plants though, no?

I thought you might have top dressed with it. If it was tilled in, ya can't. Like I said, a few burnt leaves are no biggie.
Oh. Yeah sorry. I had tilled it in. That's cool. I was sorta hoping that's all it was but wanted to double check with you guys that it wasn't early stages of something more sinister.
Thanks everyone who answered. You guys rock! 🤙🙌

If it was on the other side of the flat planet, maybe. Ask bigsur.

On this side, it'd be a task to allow for nutrients and such if the plant was upside down, I'd think. But the light could be controlled to the degree that the plant might grow toward it. I don't know.

Gravity surely has an affect on plants though, no?
You could use some kind of wicking system for the nutrients. Say you had 5 holes in a plastic pot, or more maybe, and ran a wick into each hole and surrounded each one with an absorbent medium that the roots could grow through, that might work aye? You might have to hold the plant in with some sort of mesh glued to the inside of the pot, or use a pot with a narrower neck also to help hold everything in once the roots developed. Then just top up the bucket as needed. If it was clear, you would get a visual indication of how much liquid the plant was going through as well.
I wonder what sort of effect the struggle against gravity would have on the plant.. if any haha.

You could use some kind of wicking system for the nutrients. Say you had 5 holes in a plastic pot, or more maybe, and ran a wick into each hole and surrounded each one with an absorbent medium that the roots could grow through, that might work aye? You might have to hold the plant in with some sort of mesh glued to the inside of the pot, or use a pot with a narrower neck also to help hold everything in once the roots developed. Then just top up the bucket as needed. If it was clear, you would get a visual indication of how much liquid the plant was going through as well.
I wonder what sort of effect the struggle against gravity would have on the plant.. if any haha.
Or would gravity help the plant move nutrients to the top of the plant? (Now the bottom)

I do it sometimes if theres leftover bud in my grinder. Sometimes Im not sure what I put in there last. I have 4 strains I grew this past summer. I get whatever my mood fancies. Its good top of the line ganja so why not. It is never a bad time.

Yes we all mixed strains in one joint at times. I don't do it often because i find that it does not taste as good as each strain alone

ok, incoming weird question....
is bud blending a thing? i mean, putting 2 different types of buds in the grinder and smoking them together.
what are the pros and cons? is it a common thing to do?
thanks everyone!
I do it all the time, try it. Take the same amount of one bud that is OK
Add the same of another that is great and the blend sometimes comes out better tasting for me.
I like more of the pine flavor them Chem flavor, I do it alot with chem flavors.
It is fine and good for me. do a few joints worth at first to see it you like it.

I do it all the time, try it. Take the same amount of one bud that is OK
Add the same of another that is great and the blend sometimes comes out better tasting for me.
I like more of the pine flavor them Chem flavor, I do it alot with chem flavors.
It is fine and good for me. do a few joints worth at first to see it you like it.
I guess I am wood , That is fine

Latest posts

Back