There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish i was one of those people. sadly, i mostly read, and even then, i tend not to remember authors or titles. i just enjoy the read, take in the ideas, and move on. very different for music, where i remember every last detail.
I thoroughly enjoy a rollicking good read. Unfortunately, mine old eyes make that a bit difficult these days, and they get tired far sooner than they used to. But rare is the book that I've read twice, and I remember details in them.

With music, if the tune doesn't appeal to me, I'll never learn nor be concerned about the author/musician involved. I like everything music from Classical to Bluegrass, Irish Love Songs to Native American Chant and Dance, Hard Rock to Old Country and Mississippi Delta Blues. But the beat and the sound has to work for me first.

For God's sake, I've found myself actually enjoying some very limited rap as I grow older. *perish the thought*.

Death Metal is out. So is R&B, though I love MOTOWN Soul.

Interesting thread. So here one to mull around.

I'm not one to seek magic potions for growing mj but I've come across a product that makes some pretty cool harvest reports. Product name is...

Thrivedo
https://verano365.com/thrivedo-medicinal-cannabis-case-study/
Can't seem to find any info where a regular old Joe like us using the product. Anyone ever come across this product being used?

Im happy with Jacks right now. My last grow only got it for about a few weeks to a month depending on the strain. They got harvested at different times. I mostly use regular photos outside for summer. I stagger the planting because of males. Also we have a long grow season here from Mar 31 thru Nov 21

It this a hermaphrodite?
Looks like balls but pistils too. Im confused keep it or toss it is nice and bushy

Attachments

• IMG_2577.jpeg
    IMG_2577.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
There are 3 like it I think Im going to cull them and soak more beans. This is a test run for JustCannabisSeed and I can not compare 1 female I started 7 1 was ugly or sick the others were all males. I female from 7 bad luck this run. I usually get more females usually like about 60 or 70 percent. This is a first for me. I have plenty of those beans. He sent like 40. I am almost tempted to start some of the beans I just got from Carty. The purple ones are calling my name I want some pretty buds.

Yep I got males of bubble gum from Carty I am going to seed. No more room for more seeds. I am supposed to be testing the Lucifer’s Hammer. I sprouted 7. One was crazy looking and I culled it. The other 5 males. One is not good enough to see if they look similar. The males all look great they are full and bushy. Almost looks like I topped them. I did not. They are autos. I guess I will soak more seeds. I have plenty of the testers seeds. Here are the males about a month old. The 3 rd I put outside to test hoe much cold this feller can take.

Attachments

• IMG_2584.jpeg
    IMG_2584.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2583.jpeg
    IMG_2583.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back