thinking of switching to advanced nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is grown with GH nutes and is at 33 days of 70. I'm guessing this would be well in to the 20's if tested.

View attachment 167592

Nutes are only as good as the person behind them. There is no magical nute that will make a plant get more THC than the genetics that are bred in to any given strain.

Costs me about $13 bucks for 120 gallons of nutes. :hubba:

13 bucks?? how do u pull that off? cost me like 130 for 6 gal..

wow lol i didn't expect the thread to run this long. anyways i bin reading what you guys have bin saying and quite a few of you made some nice points.(shoutouts). the kicker now is i use them both. i could not leave flora nova alone for my soil grow. As for my ebb and flow i use AN'S micro grow bloom and a few other goodies made by AN. Thier is a difference in vigorous growth using different nutes, in favor of AN. but i love em both i started with gh and just added AN my arsenal.

I am talking about mixed nutes, not the nutes themselves.

1 bag of Maxi Bloom dried nutes 2.2LBS makes 130 gallons of mixed nutes at around 13 bucks a bag. It contains everything you need.

On a standard run I will use about a bag, give or take.

alshuray1 said:
Thier is a difference in vigorous growth using different nutes, in favor of AN. but i love em both i started with gh and just added AN my arsenal.

Do you have some documented info to prove your claim, or is it just because you say so?
:rolleyes:

BigO said:
The Urban Grower is the only Internet show that tells you how to harvest two pounds or more per light. You'll learn how to produce the biggest, juiciest yields you've ever seen. Urban Grower tells you how to buy the best grow lights, mix primo soil, buy healthy clones and add C02 to your grow room. We give you the latest techniques for air exchange, humidity control, getting rid of mildew and mold, air movement, beating disease & insects, and the ever-important harvesting and curing. This show is available only on the Internet and only from Advanced Nutrients Medical.

I smell tinned ham!

"Do you have some documented info to prove your claim, or is it just because you say so?"

This is a logical fallacy.

The absence of proof doesn't mean that it's purely opinion. If you're standing alone in an empty room and asked to produce documentation that your belief that microscopic organisms exist, does your inability to do so mean that they exist only in your opinion? Clearly not.

Certain things are true. Water is wet (when liquid), the Earth is round(ish), the Sun rises in the East... being able to document these things isn't what makes them true. The Earth was round long before anyone could demonstrate for certain that it was.

Look, either try a product or don't. There's no rule that says we all have to prefer the same nutes anyway.

But don't just go stomping around on someone else's opinions with an obviously flawed argument. It's rude, unnecessary, and doesn't make you look smart.

killerm8r said:
"Do you have some documented info to prove your claim, or is it just because you say so?"

This is a logical fallacy.

The absence of proof doesn't mean that it's purely opinion. If you're standing alone in an empty room and asked to produce documentation that your belief that microscopic organisms exist, does your inability to do so mean that they exist only in your opinion? Clearly not.

Certain things are true. Water is wet (when liquid), the Earth is round(ish), the Sun rises in the East... being able to document these things isn't what makes them true. The Earth was round long before anyone could demonstrate for certain that it was.

Look, either try a product or don't. There's no rule that says we all have to prefer the same nutes anyway.

But don't just go stomping around on someone else's opinions with an obviously flawed argument. It's rude, unnecessary, and doesn't make you look smart.

LOL--I think that is an opinion.

I do not believe that it is a logical fallacy. The absence of proof does mean that it is just opinion. The opinion could, however, be true which would make it a fact. But, in the absence of proof, everything anyone says is just an opinion, whether it is true or not, until proven otherwise.

The Hemp Goddess said:

I do not believe that it is a logical fallacy. The absence of proof does mean that it is just opinion. The opinion could, however, be true which would make it a fact. But, in the absence of proof, everything anyone says is just an opinion, whether it is true or not, until proven otherwise.
Let's look at the statement then.

This can be simplified as a statement of "A is true, or B is true". There is no allowance in that statement for alternate possibilities.

Then the definition of B is where the greatest problem exists. "Is it just because you say so?" If not A, then B. If there is no "documented info", then "(it is) just because you say so". The word "just" is being used as a synonym of "only", thus "(it is) only because you say so" is a valid substitution.

Since it is possible for it to be true independent of any "say so", and independent of any "documented info", a third, un-presented option exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dichotomy

The statement is crafted to present two possibilities that are obviously opposed, but does not take into account any third options or middle ground that may exist. It's like saying "do you oppose abortion or do you favor killing babies?" It's clearly designed to make one option look favorable by presenting a distasteful or unsupportable counter-position.

Other examples:
"If you are not with us, you are against us." Clearly ignores the possibility of neutrality.
"Are you going to admit that you cheated or are you going to keep lying about it?" Clearly ignores the possibility that no cheating took place.

The Hemp Goddess said:

And you're a plumber? You should have been a philosopher...LOL

I see your ban of over and the first thing you do is start attacking the mods again in a thread 2 yrs old

Auburn at time I have liked you but with thing you have wrote to the ladies here I wouldnt S H I T down your throat to say your life.

Just cause you life aint worth living dont bring your misery here. We all enjoy life and helping other grow great smoke. We are not here to feed your little piss ant ego

Im with Ozzy...Why allow a Basher to return....Maybe if that Basher returned to Give appologies...but only poke sticks again..

I thaught the rules was clear on Bashing..weather be in open or in PM...If all Im gonna get is a slap on Hand Im start Bashing in PM....Hide behind scenes:rolleyes:

redicules

:hitchair:

Originally Posted by Auburn1985
But I do have a comment to make. My sister-in-law is in your position in life. She’s a no-talent, loser, under-achiever who has to “pay in other ways” for her weed, just like you. She’s too stupid to grow, she can’t buy because she’s too stupid to earn money, but oh can she lie down and spread her legs to get the guys to buy her weed…just like you, I’ll bet…she’s a looker, and knows what goes where and for how much to get her weed fixes…just like you, I’ll bet…

If you can’t grow, and don’t buy, then you must use your “other talents”, right?

Here’s something else I wonder about. How do you “life-long stoners” feel about the black, diseased lungs you have? You most certainly have huge oat cells (pre-cancerous) all over your lungs. Just waiting to begin dividing uncontrollably (i.e. becoming cancer). Have you had a chest X-ray lately? You should get one soon. In the mean time, Google lung pictures of life-long smokers and see if they look good to you.

I’m outta here.

This is a boring, dying site. My guess is that within the next 10 years, you’ll die of lung cancer. A slow, painful, terrible way for your children to see you die. I hope a life-long marijuana habit was worth it.

:ciao: Auburn1985 Way to make your school proud....loser

Might as well ban him again........ for good this time....... I know many Auburn people....... good people........ They wouldn't like Auburn1985......... I feel sorry for his wife........ ya have to wonder how he treats her based on his preformance here.

have not tred the sensa but i did like the AD PH Perfect micro,grow,bloom i would say do it I would

Latest posts

Back