This is for "tn_toker420" Here it is!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
Well sorry, couldn't put it here in a PM so I'll have to make do with a thread... sorry for cluttering up the forum with this but oh well...

Hope you like it man, this was my first attempt, so if you don't like it or want to let me know if you have any different ideas and i'll put pencil to paper! So really, if you want something different, seriously mang, let me know :)

Had a blast doing this, great fun. :D

Hope you like it :)

Seb

TnToker.jpg

Sebstarr said:
Well sorry, couldn't put it here in a PM so I'll have to make do with a thread... sorry for cluttering up the forum with this but oh well...

Hope you like it man, this was my first attempt, so if you don't like it or want to let me know if you have any different ideas and i'll put pencil to paper! So really, if you want something different, seriously mang, let me know :)

Had a blast doing this, great fun. :D

Hope you like it :)

Seb

...........:confused: nice Work!!! seb' hmmm I thought there was an attach button in pm, but I don't see it :p
You could put it in the Gallery and link directly from there useing the {img*} tags.
But I wouldn't say it's exactly "cluttering" the coffee table, either.. ;)

nice art works, are ya tattoo artist? cuz i wanna new tattoo says "Laugh, Joy and Lives!"

p.s. did you mean to put that for 420 token s avatar?

YUP!:D YOU'RE AWESOME SEB!!! I LOVE IT...If you're bored, Maybe you could sketch me up BHC logo :) for the whole club...maybe a few, and the whole club vote on which one ?

Nope, just a plain old artist, although I'd love to do designs for tattoo's ya know, bringing REAL dedication to my work... I would never let it be perfect if it was going to go on someones skin for a LONG time... :)

And thanks guys :)

And yeah Tn, I'll post up a few for the BHC, and make a vote or poll to decide :)

good deal...Looks good, let's have some fellow opinions??? whaya think everyone??? Do you sketch in your regular job seb?

Well yeah I'm not in a job yet, as I'm 19 atm, but I'm studying to go into Concept art in film or commercial, so yep, I really hope to end up drawing for a living!

I'm sure you will excel in whatever it is you choose seb...you've got a gift my friend...

Nice stuff Seb..... I'd like to see a BHC avatar. There is talent all over this place!!!

Can't wait to see some of the BHC logos :D ...If it's ok with everyone Mom, we'd like to make a pole for the fellow BHC members to vote for our favorite/best logo...

tn_toker420 said:
Can't wait to see some of the BHC logos :D ...If it's ok with everyone Mom, we'd like to make a pole for the fellow BHC members to vote for our favorite/best logo...

That sounds Like a Great Idea tn_toker....But feel we should run that threw Trillion of atoms first..after all He is the presedent and founder....He will return shortly Im sure....And he will be glad to see the outcome of the BHC....But also you could run a poll on anything...Just feel Trillion should have a say...JMO....:)

Awww guys you flatter me :D

On a different note, I drew this up today, just because.. I wanted to haha :)

It says, Live & Love... two words to live by IMO.
Peace my fellow friends :)

LiveandLove.jpg

Latest posts

Back