This is really great!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lafitte33

Reaction score
I'm Lafitte33 and i feel so at home. If you showed me this back in the sixties when we were smoking 4 percent THC I would have thought I was dreaming! I wrote my congressman recently because the bill was up for vote and they somehow got hold of it and published it in USA TODAY. It passed! Well at least my kids will have a better time of it.:holysheep:

Heya, welcome to the site!!! What are you talking about though from the congressman on? what bill? ahah, i'm stoned so i'm sorry if i'm misunderstanding. But I hope you enjoy the site as much as i and other members do! There's a wealth of knowledge to be found here! take care!!

~Burn one~
Dewayne

Welcome to Lafitte33 ! This is a great site with lots of wonderful info. I look forward to seeing your posts. :)

welcome to the boards.. and i think what where is my mind means.. is.. what is the whole bill thing your talking about...

sometimes i wonder where my mind is too... heh :)

well welcome to the forum, hope to see ya around

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back