this is weird to me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
ok i have 4 red cherry berrys, 1 thai skunk and a( northern lights fem seed) 1 week old and the all look good but the nl. it has some funky orangesh color in the middle where new growth is coming out. its in fpx farms o f and just water. i dont think its overwater. maybe the ffof is to hot for that plant right now? what do you guys think, sorry the pics arent the best :stoned:the other ones are on their 2nd set of leaves already. you cant see them but they are right next to the one in the pics. in the morn ill put a pic in here of all of them

View attachment 120082

View attachment 120083

View attachment 120084

Back off on the nutes, they are far too tiny to be wanting ferts.

Agreed. If it is a coppery color w lime/light yellow & a ridging between the veins, I would especially agree... can't see that well.

I'm not soil, but my understanding is the precharged soil is essentially too strong for tender, small plants. Best brah.

i was under the impression that ff soil is too hot for seedlings, but great to transplant into

astro, exactly... the soil already has nutes fortified, in the bag. When you add plain water, it releases the nutes, regardless of whether or not you added any to the solution. If you add nutes to the solution, it will only make things worse. Make sense? Don't have a suggestion for you, unfortunately. Would check out others that have posted re FF. Best brah.

Oregon Bob said:
astro, exactly... the soil already has nutes fortified, in the bag. When you add plain water, it releases the nutes, regardless of whether or not you added any to the solution. If you add nutes to the solution, it will only make things worse. Make sense? Don't have a suggestion for you, unfortunately. Would check out others that have posted re FF. Best brah.
well they have to have water to grow. first problem ive had and i use ffof right out of the bag. just did a low rider grow like that and they come out ok. anyhoo it fixed its self. i grew over night and now the oarngeish color is gone just the tips of the leaves are a little more dark green. i think it will be ok. its the first 2 pics . the other ispart of the rest of the lot :)
View attachment 120368

View attachment 120369

View attachment 120370

Latest posts

Back