This is what you can do with 400w in a small closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
yeah so im coming to an end of my first ever grow. 4 plants, the two shorter ones i think are ready now by looking at the tric and hairs, the last two i think need a couple more weeks. Im just really curious and hoping some one will guess at dry weight for me by just looking at the pics... Please...........?

Also i flushed these first two this past saturday morning, really long flush, like 45 min worth of flushing and am about to water her freash clean water now. how much longer do i have to wait to cut her? because i think she already ready and i dotn want to wait too long. I fertilized them alot with fox farm nutes and supplements, like every watering , until when i flushed them this time.any help would be appreciated. thanks

these are the two that are ready to be cut now

153.JPG

154.JPG

155.JPG

156.JPG

Hello Bluealein56 :)

Beautiful pictures :aok:

How long has she been in flower?

How are you checking the Trichomes?

It doesnt look quite ready yet to me.

:peace:

oh man those are beautiful- I love the different colors of the bud. What strain is this? Do you have a GJ around here? I thought I remembered seeing one.

I think you should flush with straight water for about a week- you want the plants to use up all the nutrients it has stored inside of it. Otherwise the smoke will be harsh and taste bad. So I would suggest feeding straight water for a week- you won't regret it!

This is how I flush in my hydro buckets- I don't know if this is true for soil too?

very pretty girls indeed. As for flushing in soil, if you can at least give her a week of just strait water after you flush would be good. Two weeks would be better though.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Bluealein56 :)

Beautiful pictures :aok:

How long has she been in flower?

How are you checking the Trichomes?

It doesnt look quite ready yet to me.

:peace:

Ill have to admit i only have a cheap magnifying glass my wife "borrowed" from work, so i could be wrong. Though i have been able to detect a color difference in the trich and the white hairs are also begining to turn a slight orange red color on the two plants in the first set of pictures, which leads me to believe they are coming close to the end of their journey. :cry:

As for strand, well they are all from bagseeds i found laying around, literally.

They are all at about 8 and half weeks to date,
and the Pinkfloyd poster, .. yeah it rocks, had to get it, its like a 2 x3 poster its huge, i got a thing for the redheaded girl in the poster:hubba:

Nice looking ladies blue.
You really should get a small scope to check the trichs though- only about $10 US. Would be a shame after the great job you've done to harvest too early or too late.
To answer your original question: Dried, trimmed, and cured I would guess around 1.5 oz per plant.
Good luck and be safe.

nice looking grow blue. You can chop whenever you want. I do not even harvest by trichs anymore. I can look at them and tell when they are done.

I got the same picture on my desktop screen...redhead is my favorite too :hubba: (always been a sucker for redheads :p )

As far as guessing the wieght...i ussually factor 65%-70% wieght being water weight :( if its your first grow don't worry about yeild even tho it looks like you did excellent :aok: )

Don't go by hair color, I go by trichs. unless i'm working with clones, then after 1 grow i know about when to harvest like buddyluv.

right Mutt, once you get a strain dialed in you can just tell when she is ready. Only time my scope comes out is if I am growing something new.

looks to me they still have a couple weeks. there's not one red hair on her granted you dont go by the pistols you go by the color of the calyx. but the hairs can give you an idea;) i would wait till all the trichs are cloudy and 10-20% amber and you will end up with some killer bud those are some big ladies great job :hubba:

bluealein56 said:
and these are the other two that still need some time

........... and yeah thats a 2 liter:)
that bud next to the 2 liter looks mega sativa hope it fills in nice and tite like one huge bud:hubba::D
reminds me of a cherry malawi i grew once.

That looks exactly like Purple Power flowers, airy, lanky, and they take 12 weeks to fill in.

bluealein56 said:
and the Pinkfloyd poster, .. yeah it rocks, had to get it, its like a 2 x3 poster its huge, i got a thing for the redheaded girl in the poster:hubba:

I have the same poster in my room- my favorite one is the girl painted black "Dark side of the moon" mmmmmm :D

if you dont mind i would like to see a pic of your closet
im wondering if you air cool your light mostly
im growing with cfl when i upgrade to hps im wondering how big of a fan for the light

Latest posts

Back