This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather play in my garden then put up a Christmas tree.

Drft, tell you what I will do, I will start two more Nurse Larry's today and see if they are crazy too. Then we will talk. We don't know if it will be any good. The crazy one has a couple more weeks. I would like to get a nice looking plant to see if it is possible. But I will try and BELIEVE.

I have wrapped some presents.. DSCF1656.JPG

Looks like the super soil might be too hot for these Pink Momma's.
DSCF1659.JPG

Have a great weekend you Passion people~

Pink Mamas looking nice.........I wish I could smell them through my screen :icon_smile:

Thank you Cubby, tman and brimk for stopping in.. She smells pretty good cubby. They are pretty plants, and have been very easy so far.

The Pink Mammas looking good to me Rose

You do a great job wrapping present too, maybe I should have you wrap mine:)

Send them on up Duck, just not fed ex. I like wrapping. Mr rb put the card table on stilts so i can stand and wrap..it works well. I watch tv and smoke the cannabis and it is mindless. It used to kill my back to sit and wrap.
So yes, I will be happy to wrap your presents Duck.

The pink mommas are what i think you guy call clawing? The points of the leaves are pointed down. I have no humidity in this house. It is 21 % in the flower room. I will get the humidifier on...
Thanks for stopping by Duck.

good sunday morning rosebud...:icon_smile:

Well Irish, good sunday morning to you too, thank you for dropping by.

There's a stiffening, NorEaster blowing at the port bow. It is cooling off considerably, but the Sun is still shining, and the wind is rocking this old boat. It feels as though we are underway, and that makes me feel like I'm in another dimension where things are being controlled by mysterious forces, and I am stoned :)

Happy Sunday Rosy

Peace

I wish I was there, i want to be in another dimension where things are being controlled by mysterious forces.... and stoned. I would also enjoy being underway, i would think. Maybe I better catch up to your stonedness.

I am not enjoying putting up the Christmas tree today. I am feeling rather humbugish. I think it is because I am about out of Satori and I just wanna play in the garden.

Happy Sunday to you HemperFi!

Come on over weedhopper!

Update: Kids are coming home for Christmas so I have to flip the vegroom into a guest room.
Coming out of flower, crazy larry and the autos.
going into flower, 2 pink momas and a Satori. I will clone the satori today before she goes in. Here is some not very good pic's.
The first is the autos...lowryder. second is Satori that has been in flower a month, i think.DSCF1699.JPG DSCF1702.JPG

Happy Holidays to all, thank you for stopping in.DSCF1696.JPG

That Satori is looking sweet:)

Going to be smelling good at your home over the holidays:)

What do you think of the finished Autos?

I have got 2 Satori ready to flip, too. I am hoping to get the ventilation set up on the little tent I got (to get plants out of my work and crafts room).

Looking wonderful, as always, Rosebud.

Looks awesome! That Christmas cactus is going off beautifully, too, and love the mantle with the cardinals. Looks like a great holiday season at your house!

Rosebud said:
This is what I feel like doing too!
View attachment 198990
All your plants are looking purty Rose,.......but, your gonna' have to return that Elmo robe, that's not even close to my size, unless that cat weighs in around 200 pounds ;).

You have a good eye Cubby. The little darling loved the new robe. Thanks for coming by.

Thank you Key. for some reason key I want to call you keylime..must be your avatar.

Thanks for coming over THG.

Duck, those autos are a kick in the patoot. Aren't they the cutest and for all being in one pot I think it worked great. They are for mr rb..they stink good.
I liked layering the soil with seed starter on top, ffof middle, and my supersoil on the bottome. They never looked really hungry so that was a real fun grow. I will tell you how it smokes later, i have no expectations so maybe i will be suprised.

Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Latest posts

Back