This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my little harvest of my first attempt to breed. I use that term loosly.
This is Nurse Larry, from Medicine woman and larry pollen. I hope we can have a taste on christmas just to see what we might have..

DSCF1713.JPG

It was one of the two worst plants i have ever grown. It looked sick in veg, sicker in flower...so we will see. Here is two more babies from seed of the same new variety.

DSCF1714.JPG

Real nice, Rosy. Congratulations on tossing pollen, and I hope it lives up to expectation. I love the way you are always expanding your horizons. Keep it green, my friend.

Peace

Thank you Hemper, the reason I tried to chuck some pollen is that when i planted the famous Larry seeds, I got all boys and had some pollen. So...We will see. Thank you for coming by my amazing new grower friend that rocks it on a boat.

Hi peeps,
Took some pic's of the plants for you guys. Without further adieu,

They are named but if you don't want to click,
1: A couple of Nurse Larry seedlings. We smoked the first NLarry on Christmas ever and we are HAPPY with it!!!!! WOO HOO
2. A hurry up clone job so the last satori could go into flower. Fingers crossed.
3. Satori, an aerial view
4. Satori at 6 weeks.
DSCF1721.JPG

DSCF1724.JPG

DSCF1729.JPG

DSCF1730.JPG

Simply amazing Rose,simply amazingly,inspirational job.

Well thank you very much oldsman. I appreciate you coming by and saying such very nice things.;)

nice Rosey,looks like you still got it going on:cool: the satori looks awesome....

Thank you mrfist. It is nice to see you back here where you belong if your not rocking out, that is.

Rose, they are looking so frosty, great job!!
And I love the name Nurse Larry. I have a friend who's a nurse on the Res, and his name's Larry. I gotta' figure a way to show him your plants without tipping that I grow. He smokes, so I'm sure he'll find it hillarious!
Keep doing what you're doing, the results are impressive.

Thanks lil dog, I don't think i have been called that before.:eek: Thanks for stopping in.

Hey Cubby, thanks for coming by. I love that you know a nurse Larry. Drft is the one who came up with the name and it is a good one. The first one was crazy nurse larry. does that fit too? Wish I could send him a bowl on line. :)

Your ladies always look so happy RB.

Beautiful colors on that satori.

Thank you Iron. The satori is liking the supersoil. I was wondering if she would as she doesn't like much food but she seems happy like you say.. so far so good...

Im stoked you liked the sickly Nurse Larry, Rose. I hope these perform like you want them too!

Mojo for the grow!
Drft :48:

I had a real surprise today. Went into the flower room and in the back row in the corner is a BOY!!!!! Full of balls...everywhere, but I didn't seen any open. I got that outta there so fast and had him outside in 30 degrees faster then you can say BLANK.
It wasn't a hermi, it was a boy. I put him in Dec 24th, i was sure he was a girl, i was wrong. I hope the ten days wasn't long enough for him to ruin my beautiful crop.
Thanks for listening.

Rosebud said:
I had a real surprise today. Went into the flower room and in the back row in the corner is a BOY!!!!! Full of balls...everywhere, but I didn't seen any open. I got that outta there so fast and had him outside in 30 degrees faster then you can say BLANK.
It wasn't a hermi, it was a boy. I put him in Dec 24th, i was sure he was a girl, i was wrong. I hope the ten days wasn't long enough for him to ruin my beautiful crop.
Thanks for listening.

Glad yual caught him Rose yual have it looked after ;)

BWD

What strain was he? I hope your ladies virtues' are still intact. LoL. :)

Latest posts

Back