Thomas 11111 first grow AK-48 revised.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas 11111

Green Mojo To All
Reaction score
I have decided to redo my first grow journal. I saw the post on geotracking and since my photos were all taken with my phone I opted to delete my grow in fear of being tracked. Upon further checking into my phone I found out that it doesn't have it. I will be starting from week 1 of flowering. I have built a new grow box and am using my previous closet for veg from now on. I have intake and outake hooked up to both. My intake comes from a window mount air conditioner. I am now able to keep a constant 75 degrees in both.

SSPX0262-400.jpg

SSPX0263-400.jpg

SSPX0277-400.jpg

SSPX0288-400.jpg

SSPX0286-400.jpg

SSPX0287-400.jpg

I now have a nice new home for the 1 female I have. The 1st is 1 week into flowering. The 2nd pic is 2 weeks into flowering. She is really starting to flourish now that I have a good nute schedule and also got some cal-mag which she was needing very badly.

2 weeks flower.jpg

3 weeks flower.jpg

I also have three baby AK-48'S. They are now 9 days old and looking good. I also have 4 mazar in cups waiting for them to sprout. Two have cracked but not popped and the other two haven't cracked yet. I also have 4 lowryder chronic ryder feminized auto's , 1 mango ryder fem auto , and 1 northern light fem on there way from the attitude. Things are finally coming together for me thanks to all the help that all of you great people have given me. I have learned some much from you and would like to thank you all.:48:

2 weeks.jpg

My first girl is flowering. I feel so proud!:watchplant:

2 weeks 3.jpg

2 weeks.jpg

2 weeks 2.jpg

2 weeks 4.jpg

thomas 11111 said:
My first girl is flowering. I feel so proud!:watchplant:
We need pink and blue cigar smilees. looking good thomas, your plants will give back, all you put into them.

Well I'm 3 weeks in flower and I think the stretch is over. Flowers are developing nicely. They seem to be bigger daily. I tied the 2 tallest tops down to the rest of the canopy level. I recieved my beans from Attitude today. I'm pretty excited about that. I have 5 auto's now and would like to start at least a couple in hopes that they would finish around the same time as this ak-48 or a little after. The only problem is that my flowering area is on 12/12. Would the loss of yeild on the auto's from being on 12/12 not be worth starting them. Also, If the ak-48 finishes first and I switch the auto's to 24 on would it be 2 late to matter much. So many questions in my head. I have been studying and studying and then more studying. Sometimes it gets kind of exhausting. My veg area is 4 4' cool white fluoro's and I definately don't want to try to flower the auto's under those. I have 3 cfl's I'm not using. I know they wouldn't be enough to finish. I need to just set my mind either way and stick with it. Any input on what anyone else would do would really help at this point. I really have no knowledge of auto's. I guess I have some more studying to do :doh:

SSPX0304-400.jpg

SSPX0310-400.jpg

SSPX0308-400.jpg

SSPX0313-400.jpg

Looks like things are going good for you, my friend, buds forming nicely!

thomas, i would finsh your regualr 12/12 strain first before you pop the auto's
Have a look at my AK47 auto grow in my sig. they became Huge!
Green Mojo to you !
My MY

my my said:
thomas, i would finsh your regualr 12/12 strain first before you pop the auto's
Have a look at my AK47 auto grow in my sig. they became Huge!
Green Mojo to you !
My MY
Thanks for the advice MY MY. That's all I needed was a little nudge in the right direction and looking at those Ak's was just the nudge I needed :D Thank you!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
We need pink and blue cigar smilees. looking good thomas, your plants will give back, all you put into them.
Thanks for stoppin in SKAG. It's great to see ya! :48:

No problem Thomas, glad i could lend a hand (picture). :cool:

THG i remember her saying more then once...
**more plants don't mean more yeild**
that is very true. I have decided now i even only flower 2 at a time in my little flower room.
it is very tempting to put as many as possible into flower. but then they have to share the light, etc...

I have some updated pics of my babies. They are now 2 weeks old and doing much better than my first crop.

y.jpg

yyy.jpg

yyyy.jpg

yyyyy.jpg

looks like nice tight nodes!
your Babies are looking Great! hopefully all ladies as well!-)

my my said:
looks like nice tight nodes!
your Babies are looking Great! hopefully all ladies as well!-)
Thanks:D i am doing a lot of things different this time after readind the sticky on how to get more females. The last ones I started and only got 1 female out of 4 had a lot of mistakes. My temps were way to high for 1. This time around instead of the temps being in the 80's they are in the low 70's. I also am not letting them dry out completely among a few other changes. I have created a stress free environment for them. I hope they appreciate it:watchplant:

the less stress the better i hear!
I also took Hamsters and THG advice about T-5 Lights for veg.
I read somewhere that T-5's also help promote females!? don't know if it true or not yet.
as the $hit outta luck I'm doing now, i had 5 beans to start with, all 5 germed, but one of them didn't get past the seedling stage, just kind of turned to concrete and didn't grow or die, until i gave up on it basically, and put it outdoors to see if it would live or die. well after 3 weeks outside it croaked!
the other 4 seeds are all females.

I'll be tuned in to your grow! :cool:

Just got a bag of **** today. Gonna give it a try on my vegging babies as soon as they are old enough. One question I have is : I mixed worm castings in before planting. Will the guano and castings play nice together? I guess I have one more question : What is the best application?

rt.jpg

Latest posts

Back