to the mods..{gods}

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need a post by Terminal Head Clearance right about now to cut through all the tension in this thread...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; fart and they'll stop laughing.

Confucius say "Crowded elevator always smell different to midget."

Confucius say "Man who fart in Church sit in own pew."

Confucius say "Man who belch after eating fart from mouth."

Definition of a fart: A turd honking for the right of way!

???????? I know I've been away some, trying to get my harvest done...did I miss something somewhere????

Did ya hear the one about the blind skunk that fell in love with a fart?
One sure fire way to get those lingering people to leave....Fart!
Whats the diff. between a fart and an ill wnd?....Depends on what you had fer lunch!

Revenge Is Sweet

There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years. Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance. "You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained. After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse. While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream. Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs. "You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

Here's the cure for smelly farts hxxp://www.funny-boobs.com/cartoon/if-i-ate-roses

Roses are Red
Liliacs are Blue
If you eat them your farts smell a whole lot sweeter

PieRsquare said:
Revenge Is Sweet

There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years. Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance. "You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained. After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse. While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream. Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs. "You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

:rofl: too funny

SmokinMom said:
I notice irish has had his membership revoked. As has TBG. I believe stony/potus also.
I don't know about Irish. TBG never had his "revoked" he just left on his own accord...and that happened when i was a mod. Hick and I still don't know why.
Stoneybud requested some of his aliases deleted...but his current account is still active as far as i can tell. He left on his own accord. Nothing to do with Hick.
As far as all this "God" crap....
MarPassion is the shop owner.
Hick is the General Manager
The mods are client service.
Marijuana Passion as far as I've known it is run on a set certain rules. If you don't like the house rules go somewhere else. Plenty of other forums out there.
I don't see how Hick is the drama *****. This thread was aimed right at him. I woulda not responded as nice if I was still moddin. Hell accounts would have been deleted, users banned, and the whole 9 yds just for ruining my coffee.
Get to growing and quit bellyaching OMG...romper room. :rolleyes:
Hick and I way before OG went down worked our asses off to make this a very informative place with a set of rules that set this place a certain way

I think everyone needs to take a big puff of there harvest and forget bout all of this. we have a place for non mj threads and a place for mj threads. And rep is only a lil fun, i hardly ever even noticed it was there.

Just saying no point in leaving a great forum just because there is a disagreement with someone. just ignore that persons threads. just like when ya mums would tell you to ignore bullies (not calling nyone a bully).

And yeh i do think that hick is being pretty fair as he is being slaged off here really badly and even if he was being an a*s (not saying you are) he still shouldnt be spoken to like that.

JMO

Stuff all this i wanna know where my stars are

oh i have one i didnt notice

lol

yes get a room you two and bash it out in private

roflmao

t4

Hick said:
egos...:rofl:..
and apparently something for some folks to get really upset about..:p

Its nothing but green bars and gold stars. "Some" ppl get them from answering questions and helping folks grow, others think it's a popularity contest. Which is was never intended to be IMO.
yeah i can say i would stay away from this thread too, BUT......something is not right.
hey Hick....green bars and gold stars...funny how you have so many...!!!?

just making a observation...btw, be nice to the ladies.

Latest posts

Back