tobacco + bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplephazes

hi guys just a bit of a query i used to live in new zealand many yrs ago and relocated to australia yet when in nz everyone smokes strait bud ! upon arriving in ozzie i have noticed 90% of people mix tobacco with their bud or (mix as known) my question is why? excuses i have heard are .. im broke and need my smoko to last longer.. or.. it helps my mj to burn more efficiently..or.. i have to many cigarettes and i am trying to quit smoking one of the two.. personally i believe if i want a cigarette i will have one ..and that if i want to get stoned i will...although in the pure form ! i have friends that bud up but i have to indesriminantly decline due to choking to often ! aussies dont be offended by this topic all i am asking is the reasons this occurs and does it occur world wide

my girlfriend in the UK adds tabbaco to her bud...I dont and wouldnt I quit smokeing those Nasty things 12 years ago and would not even think of degrading my stash with that crap..lol..just my thoughts..

houseoftreasure said:
Frankly, you put tobacco in my joint, I'm likely to punch you in the eye.

-Love

:rofl:

I personally like the mix of tobacco and MJ, different parts of the world smoke it differently.

Most people in the UK and Europe first experience Hash and it is mixed with tobacco to smoke, when introduced to Bud it simply follows the same lines of mixing it.

I guess if your introduced to Bud before Hash and the person who introduces you to Bud smokes pure Bud and not mixed, then you are going to follow that example and smoke pure Bud too.

Interesting read ...

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_(cannabis)

:peace:

My brother does that Yuk what a waste lol, non tabaco smoker here i tried it once when i was 8 started coughing said u guys are nuts never picked em up again they stink there just plain nasty to smell to breath ect....now the taste and aroma of some fine weed is Heaven why would u want to taint that?

I always thought spliffs were tobacco and cannabis. But I only know Northern CO's weed culture. I've heard of 'em, though. I don't why you would mix awful tobacco with sweet, sweet bud but different strokes for different folks.

Yup Hippy got it spot on.
Its just how i learned due to starting with resin.
Dont use much mind but still use it.
Sometimes like to get a cigar and carefully roll it in my fingers till the chopped tobacco inside falls out, just leaving a cm or 2 in bottom for a roach, and then packing it with pure green.
BEAUTIFULL lol, then again i always did like a Hamlet

thanks guys there are some results here ! but the concept sends chills down my spine ...the flavour , aroma, the stone, i would have thought this ...well i can only say it would be like... muhammed ali becoming a jockey..or pinnochio on riods!! kevin rudd handing out stimulas package daily...just does'nt seem right inhaling and holdin tobacco smoke in my lungs for a tar hit !

Hippy has it right ...
You have to remember that the UK is a horrendous smokers culture ... and I suppose that's why Australia is the same way. Actually Australia is more like the original England, GB today has become a horrible multiracial mess with feral kids running wild; some places have become no-go areas. Like Norris Green where my gran lived, recently was the scene of a young kid gunned down by a hoodie with a .445 revolver from WW1.

Anyway I am off track . . . like half the adults in the UK used to be tobacco addicts, and there was pretty much only hash available; mainly that brown-green Moroccan or the Leb blonde, rarely the black Indian or Pak hash.
And that involved heating the hash with a lighter and crumbling it into tobacco. I don't recall any hash smokers who didn't also smoke cigarettes.
But it is a horrible habit. After I stopped smoking I also stopped accepting J's from others if I didn't know what was in them. Think I mentioned here previously that someone once gave me a J in a pub and it turned out to have crack in it.:eek:

I have heard of the hash + tabacco mix but I have never experienced it. I smoked for 13 years and just (this past sunday) celebrated my one month without. I have taken a like half a cigg apart and filled the front with weed, for concerts and places that I wanted to be high, but had to "disguise it"

I smoke tobacco. I smoke bud. But even I find the notion of mixing the two to be... well I just can't think of a word vile enough to describe. I am travel seasoned. Been on every continent. Smoked on em all. Both Baccy and bud. I have seen ways to smoke/ingest unthinkable ways to partake. I still affirm that mixing the two... is the nastiest. And that includes using bleach as bong water... Never actually tried it, but seen it done. WTH? Yeah, cultures and differences in local, sources, quality, and every other variable determine HOW a new user is likely to partake in the future. I started on full bud joints. Then moved to glass pipe. Now I seem to find myself using the Precious more than anything else. I also use a little metal pipe for when it's just me, or when I travel. Toting a bong around is just a pain in the azz.

_him
*edited bc I can't type or spell

I mix it in joints out of habit, some people go as far as mixing green with tobacco in bongs, tried it once and only once, that really is disgusting lol.

purplephazes said:
hi guys just a bit of a query i used to live in new zealand many yrs ago and relocated to australia yet when in nz everyone smokes strait bud ! upon arriving in ozzie i have noticed 90% of people mix tobacco with their bud or (mix as known) my question is why? excuses i have heard are .. im broke and need my smoko to last longer.. or.. it helps my mj to burn more efficiently..or.. i have to many cigarettes and i am trying to quit smoking one of the two.. personally i believe if i want a cigarette i will have one ..and that if i want to get stoned i will...although in the pure form ! i have friends that bud up but i have to indesriminantly decline due to choking to often ! aussies dont be offended by this topic all i am asking is the reasons this occurs and does it occur world wide

Yeah, I have to decline any joint and/or bong hit mixed with tobacco smoke ----> = PURE CARCINOGENIC POISON. It defeats the purpose of the (possibly cancer-fighting) therapeutic properties of marijuana. They inject dozens or hundreds of carcinogenic chemicals into the man-made cigarettes and tobacco in their cigarettes. Why ever smoke tobacco when the Green Wacky Tabacky is available for free HOME-GROWN??!!

Everyone puts the cigarette in Finland. it is an unfortunate habit probably because you don't lose so much weed while smoking. Bad IMO

Elias said:
I would rather lace it with Salvia.:rofl:

wait a minute?? hmmm!!

From my learnings of Salvia Divinorum, it looks like a dangerous herb to me. They say you immediately start to hallucinate and see crazy visual hallucinations on this herb (drug). Does anyone know its active ingredient and why it causes such strong (psychosis-like) hallucinations? Does anyone know if it is grown from seed, or is it like a fern with "spores" in its reproduction?

Dunno but i know its not a good idea to do a fat pipe of salvia x20 while stood in the middle of town lol, DAMN good job my 2 mates didn't toke up cos i needed babby sitting lol

DontPoutDrinkAStout said:
I always thought spliffs were tobacco and cannabis. But I only know Northern CO's weed culture. I've heard of 'em, though. I don't why you would mix awful tobacco with sweet, sweet bud but different strokes for different folks.

Spliffs is just another slang word for "joint", as in "roll a spliff". It can be with or without tobacco and does not necessary imply tobacco content in the joint/spliff.

Latest posts

Back