tobacco + bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houseoftreasure:spit: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :rofl: thanks for the laugh:rofl: That's the best rant in a good while.:rofl: :rofl::cry: :rofl:
It's sad but true.

yeas "spliff" is a slang word for joint or a joint with tobacco in it. what ever people call it where ever they live I'm sure we all can agree that you get the best high from just straight BUD!! When people ask me if i smoke (usually implying a cigarette) my usual reply is " not tobacco"!! :D

my first time with salvia included floating and alot of drool....hate that stuff

GeoffTheMess said:
my first time with salvia included floating and alot of drool....hate that stuff

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shovelest said:
Everyone puts the cigarette in Finland. it is an unfortunate habit probably because you don't lose so much weed while smoking. Bad IMO
WOW and you guys can grow football fields of the mj (within reason) i would have thought ther'd be more mj growing on your side than grass (lawn) ?? is that so i may be wrong .. please coorect me if i am wrong ?

White WidowMaker said:
The "rush" he speaks of (dizziness, nausea for me) when smoking with tobacco can be achieved just by inhaling regular cigarettes as deep as you are taking and holding that joint smoke mixed with tobacco. It is because you are not used to smoking cigarettes (and well you shouldn't be!) and the nicotine is getting you dizzy. If you don't smoke you can also chew nicotine gum and get the same "rush" - yuck!

I agree pure bud smoke and high is so much better.

UKGIRL - nothing works to seal blunts better than good old-fashioned saliva/spit heated with a lighter (without burning) to seal. Burns smooth and slow and even.
this is so true wwm i find that if i cant get mj and if i really need a hit .. i stop smoking for 2-3 days (cigarettes) then have a cig and it blows a cell or two .. but thats about the most of it ..

SmokinMom said:
Oh for cryin out loud, why are folks arguing over silly stuff? :p

Tobacco is nasty! None for me. Just my sweet mj. Thanks. :D
LOL my house is like ww3 if if there is no ganja and more so if no ciggies !!

houseoftreasure said:
WW, yeah, I'm sure. Just being "weird" to make a point. Lost on most, I am sure... but it made me chuckle. If I were out of line, I hope the mods to correct it and let me know, or just let me know, for me to correct.

_him
HOLY spliff i guess ive been smoking my poor dogs nipple hairs for to long that will explain my (hairy back issue) could this be we have found a cure for baldness ?

A couple of my friends always add tobacco- but we call it a spliff.

They are both originally from Switzerland and say that is how everyone smoked.

I personally can't stand the added tobacco. After smoking cigarettes for years and finally quitting- smoking a joint with tobacco in it makes me feel like I'm losing the battle, so I hate it. I can't stand the way cigarettes smell anymore either-

But I love the joints they roll- they are like half a foot long lol and the reverse roll mmmm

Back in Bulgaria no one mixes the two...We used to have loads of weed to smoke almost for free... Here in Greece everyone mixes their herb... Prices are higher, they make it last longer...
Quality also matters...
I wouldn't roll a gram of white widow in a single spliff... I don't like my Joints looking like a toothpick...
:hubba:

When I was waaaaay younger, back in the old and misrepresented 70's, I grew up with base brats. Everyone of them who had been in Germnany for a bit smoked tobacco with their hashish. Just always seemed like a good way to eff up a perfectly good smoking apparatus to me. And you wanna talk addictions--I smoked tobacco from about 6 years old on; my family grew the crap commercially. Only last year, and with the help of a prescription drug called Chantix, did I quit. I've played tag with every addiction America has been able to corner, and nothing--repeat--nothing was even close to the addiction of tobacco. My pa-in-law is a retired surgeon and ex-smoker--he swears nicotine is the most addictive substance man has ever concentrated, which everything would include coke and smack. Did I mention I'm pretty down on nicotine?

houseoftreasure said:
Oh yeah.. well I'm gonna tell on my mommy. Wiki says it's so, and being under the age of... well pick any number that denotes less than the IQ of a rock, I trust Wiki with my life. And EVERY THING it says is true, no matter who typed it in, or where they got their info, or, in this particular case, WHEN they got thier info.

Look here youngun's... Just because some idiot five years ago started using Eddie Murphy's "gooney goo goo" to mean some one who is mean, does NOT make it mean that for those of us that were there when it was started.

A "spliff", as defined by some young dumb full of c** pudwacker, no more than twenty five years ago, ( I know it to be less than that because "Wiki" just celebrated publicly the 25th anniversary of the internet) decides that it "Spliff" can also sometimes refer to various styles of marijuana or hashish ciggarettes rolled with a mixture of cannabis and tobacco. does NOT mean that it has always, will always, or mean the same thing everywhere.

So, my dear yougn under experienced troglodites of media-mis-informed maroons, I personnaly hereby declare that "spliff" no longer means joint, with or with out tobacco, it now means... the tiny little hairs on the under side of a dog's teets.

So... go be pedantic some where where your silly little circle of friends beleive that you know more than some one with 5-10-15-30- maybe even 50 more years of smoking experience.

Oh... and Pull up your dam pants!
Peace
_him
Dude, are you kidding me? Chill out. Why blow your top over something so stupid?

DontPoutDrinkAStout said:
Dude, are you kidding me? Chill out. Why blow your top over something so stupid?
WOW yip i'm with you stout keep your hair on hot dude!

White WidowMaker said:
Not out of line, just weird...
and that!

I do know people who do that. I've hit off it myself. It's like you want to burn one on the way to the billiard hall and don't want to be obviously smoking a j.............people in my territory will call the police if they see you holding that cigarette a little funny, the old bats.

Anyway.......it's always with a light tobacco..........first fill up the tube with the mj........finish off the last quarter of an inch with tobacco; that way when you light it up, the first anyone smells is the tobacco and it kinda hids the smell of the mj, though not to the real world.

Also mixing the tobacco and mj, half and half is done.

Truthfully.......omitting the tobacco is my first choice and I just hate it when someone has to have a filter on j-cig.:p A Spliff......ya know Purplehazes, I was never sure if that was what someone called it cause the first guy I ever heard use it talked with a lisp.........really he did. Thanks for the word of the week. Now that's a new thread !!!

haha a lisp saying spliff- now that's funny

thpliff lol

I was on Chantix for a while to quit smoking, too. But then it started making people go insane, plus the DOT banned it for commercial drivers, so I was SOL. Now I'm on a different kind of anti-smoking med; it's an anti-depressant, and it's working pretty well.

I'm so happy to be done with smoking. Blech.

UKgirl420 said:
bit of mollases smeared on the edge idk:confused2: just playing:p
Molasses? Did someone say Molasses? hehe

UKG, yer cracking me up!

Latest posts

Back