Tom Toms Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
HELLO to everyone i missed being around ive seen a lot of new peeps since i was gone for 2 weeks ,,I got locked up in the county jail witch is pretty much like prison hear,, it was hell ,but any ways im back now and i aint decided what im gonna do about any indoor grows any time soon but i do no for a fact that tom toms moving outdoors since my hps is not that strong and i cant afford a big one as of now ,,ill be moving to the sun lol i was already planing on doing a outdoor grow for a copple months now any ways because i plan on only doing 1 but doing it big ,,im not shure if this is how it goes but if i plant 10 plants and i get any were near a pound per 2 plants that much bud would last me years cause i dont smoke like i used to i smoke about a joint at night and kick back and clown around with u guys then hit the bed lol so a outdoor grow seems like my best bet ,,but i did miss being around cause all of u are a lot of help and some of u are even friends of mine that i respect u no who u all are ,so im glad to be back guys/gals:) :) :) :) and to finish off i think the giants might take the patriots ,,but im hopeing to see the patriots not loss any games this year at all ,,:)

Hey wondered where you went, hope everything is alright. Why not keep em going and then pop them out come spring. Once again hope all is well and the legal stuff works itself out for you.

jsyk...
"Shure" is spelled "Sure"

"Copple" is spelled "Couple"

might want to try and remember that tom tom.....:)

welcome back broo

thanks for teh heds up hookah i dont spell to good every one nos this but thanks for the welcome back from all of u guys

:welcome: back Tom. Missed seeing you around and stuff man try to stay out of the clink its cold the foods crap and worst of all theres no MP :D

Dubbaman said:
:welcome: back Tom. Missed seeing you around and stuff man try to stay out of the clink its cold the foods crap and worst of all theres no MP :D
so true dub i defintel missed my brothers in grow lol i got another court date on the 19th so hopefully they dont throw no more charges on top of the ones i got now .if my dad did not come bail me out id still be siting in that hell hole so when i go to my court date on the 19th ill be wareing nice close ,,insted of the ankel cuffs and the hand cuffs they dont play with inmates they shackle u when u are seeing the judge ,,and hopefull they let me stay out when i go to court sinceshe can see i aint running and i do show up to court i cant wait to get this **** over with lol ,,im thinking ill get a thing called drug court and a year our so of probation,,since this is my first offence but shout out a prayer for me u all ,,also when i was locked up i think it woke me up because i dont want to have to go back their no more :cool: :cool:

tom-tom said:
so true dub i defintel missed my brothers in grow lol i got another court date on the 19th so hopefully they dont throw no more charges on top of the ones i got now .if my dad did not come bail me out id still be siting in that hell hole so when i go to my court date on the 19th ill be wareing nice close ,,insted of the ankel cuffs and the hand cuffs they dont play with inmates they shackle u when u are seeing the judge ,,and hopefull they let me stay out when i go to court sinceshe can see i aint running and i do show up to court i cant wait to get this **** over with lol ,,im thinking ill get a thing called drug court and a year our so of probation,,since this is my first offence but shout out a prayer for me u all ,,also when i was locked up i think it woke me up because i dont want to have to go back their no more :cool: :cool:

There you go, same thing happened to me when I got in some trouble, 2 arrests in a year...decided I was not made for this crap got sober (off alcohol) and made some serious changes. Good luck, be smart and stay safe....would hate to see you get in trouble.

Also remind us so we can all have positive thoughts come the 19th:D

snuggles said:
Also remind us so we can all have positive thoughts come the 19th:D
dont worry snuggles ill remind u lol plus everyone mabey we can all prey they keep me out and dont make me do a count year ,,cause i want to be hear with my family and my rots and smoke and drink my dr peppers ,,but as of my booking date of jan 18th i am retiered from any kind of crime execpt doing me one big outdoors grow witch like i said the weed from this one out door grow we keep me set for a long long time ,,plus i got the perfect spot were i can water and give them some buts ,,again i thank u all for the welcome back im so glad im back ,,plus it would $uck to still be locked up because its my birthday on the 10th feb...:hubba:

Welcome back TT. Don't worry about your spelling mang we can read it just fine. ;)

Welcome back TT

I will be thinking of you on the 19th from 9,000 miles away, I dont know you and you dont know me, but were still brothers living the same life.

Welcome back, Tom-Tom!

I hope you weren't taken in by Bubba in the joint. :lol:

Just out of curiosity, how did your grow get found? (you don't have to answer this if you don't want) I just figured that it may help some of us out, so that we don't make the same mistake.

Pass the joint to me next. :joint:

tom-tom said:
thanks for teh heds up hookah i dont spell to good every one nos this but thanks for the welcome back from all of u guys
You tell him tom-tom sorry to hear about your run in with the system
If you got the spot an outside grow is a great way to fly
Much luck to you and yours

Hey Tom-Tom welcome back bro_On the 19th take this with you.Hope it helps.Keep it GREEN:D

it's been too quiet at my place lately :ignore: :hitchair: :ignore:
You know I'm there standing beside ya in court in spirit, buddy:cool:
And congrats on the other... I'm proud of you, bro.:cool2:

now hurry up and come visit me so we can burn one :48:

Latest posts

Back