Too much weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey grasshopper. i am also in mass. my sons say it is a bit cheaper here abouts. like $35-40 an eighth. 3 years ago before i started to grow for them, it was $50. so it is cheaper. the weed i grow blows away what they could buy and i am a hack growing with a weak setup. i calculated it the other day and i am growing for around $60 an ounce. i could easily sell it for $250-300 an ounce(the kids friends always want to buy what they have) so you could make some supplemental income depending on how much you want to make though it may or may not be worth it to you.

thanks cane! dutch-passion has them. i read h.h. 'was specifically devoloped to survive the wet summers of holland. noted for mold resistance, easy grow. big yielder. 80/20 indica/sat.. 8-15% thc. avg. test was 11%. i might try a couple. was also thinking on autos. was impressed with a bcn diesel auto a friend grew. a VERY STINKY gal. big, long buds. leafy. though even that got some mold in early fall.

old fogey, 250 to 300 would be just fine. finding, knowing the right people maybe a part of the problem. heavy online competition already. were not rec. legal as yet. see what the fall brings.

It took, what, 2 years after mmj was voted for before the first dispensary opened. I can see recreational taking longer for the crooks on beacon hill to get all the taxes, fees and regulatory b.s. sorted out do they can all profit...

Here in Colorado last year's OD crop never even hit the shelves. Now that we have yeast, mold, salmonella, e-coli testing. EVERYTHING failed testing. Usually the price per pound drops to about $1000 after fall harvest. It never happened this past year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There are patients here who are getting ounces of indoor grown dank for as low as $160..... it used to be that you didn't get that kind of deal unless you bought a minimum of a QP....

Thanks! Love to hear, learn other areas as well as od. grow problems. yea, u r not far from me bud. Caregivers appear to be a cut-throat, free for all market. lowering prices a.a.

GH, I'm curious to see what will happen to prices if both of our states pass the recreational bill. Talk here is that prices will be outrageous which could raise the medical prices also. Matter of fact that is a worry of a few state reps according to an article in the Projo yesterday.

you know that the folks that grow wont be the ones reaping the lions share of the windfall the increase in prices creates. it will be the government and the bureaucracy that they put in place. leave it to the gov't to screw up a good thing but good...

i dunno bud. gonna be an exciting nov., for sure. whats projo? profess. journal?.. oldy, things will really get heated when sch. 1 is removed. big boys ready and coming. not far off either..

Projo.com.....providence journal

I don't trust the gov't to do it right. They do so much so wrong...

you can never have enough ammo...

Yall are funny, ,,better climb in your underground bunkers and take some peanut butter and crackers. . Lol

Latest posts

Back