took my pee test yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GT1

Reaction score
Hey there.. my names pat I'm 19 and weigh 140 lbs. I took a pee test yesterday for a new job I was looking for. The problem is.. the last time I smoked up was around july 7.

anyways, does metabolism have to do anything with removing THC from your system?

Also.. I work outside in the heat, which means I sweat allot and drink allot of water. would that help with anything?

Also.. I don't smoke up everyday.. I do it like once every 2 weeks or so.

Do you guys think I'll pass?

GT1 said:
anyways, does metabolism have to do anything with removing THC from your system?

yep sure does

Also.. I work outside in the heat, which means I sweat allot and drink allot of water. would that help with anything?

probly not......but it good to hydrate;)

Also.. I don't smoke up everyday.. I do it like once every 2 weeks or so.

Do you guys think I'll pass?

once every 2 weeks IMO isnt enough to go over the 50 ng limit

pretty much how my miss's smokes and has a piss test every 3 months at work..... she never know's when and she never stops smoke'n ;) and she allways pass's

good luck mang

We had our last random drug test at work approx 3 weeks ago. We got tipped off 20 days beforehand, did'nt have a rage for 2 weeks prior and I passed.
Good Luck

yes.THC is the metabolite that is produced by the body when marijuana is absorbed into the blood stream. If you are sure that you had not consumed any drug for the last 2 weeks, chances are very likely that you would pass the test with ease. Since the span of 15 days can expel all the toxins from your body especially from urine.

yeah, look GT1....... you will pass....

with no problem..

keep up with health foods.. no greases..if any please drain the grease out...

just don't smoke before you go until you did pass first.. then have fun...

Man take it easy on everybody around here. :bong1:

You might make the same mistake if you were this high! :bong1:

hey GT1, did you mange to pass your test? How did it all go? Can you share your experience with us. that would be useful for many guys here too. When you have time please drop in and let us know

Latest posts

Back