Trance music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on. I love the old school styles...
I have an old Good riddance EP on vinyl, I also have the NOFX "I hate hippies" seven inch, I have alot of old goodies. I might have to break 'em out later on for old times sake. Good shat mang.

Yeah man for sure, You heard much by "me first and the gimme gimme's" ?

If not its a mix up of musicians, fat mike from nofx on the bass, one of the lagwagon guitarests, couple other people i cant remember but its purely covers, things like "my favourate things" and "rocket man" lol... gotta admit im virging on getting hold of some ska to lol...

LOL! Im wearin my NOFX concert teeshirt right now =P
Thats funny but yeah punk rocks. You ever heard of The Sddicts? They are my favorite. Ohh yeah by the way riz I DLed some Telepopmusik and I just realized they sing the song Just Brethe lol.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by night501
yeah my bad i was high at the time.

Typicall lol:joint:"

^^^ Now who's high lol.... i wasnt talkin about Telepopmusik, Zarnon was :p

But yeh man, who are the Sddicts? Never heard of them, worth a download for the man who owns every NoFx Album? lol

Damn, I was more high then I thought lol its The Addicts. Download the song Joker in the Pack. Also if you like Ska download some Aginst All Authority, they kick butt!

the_riz said:
Oh yeah i listen to some hardcore mainly through Fat Wreck Chords though, bands like Good Riddance and Tilt, Although i aint sure if youd consider them totally hc, Im really into the more melodic punk rock side mainly lagwagon and nofx, but yeah sick of it all are brilliant man, started getting into the old style of things too, Ramones for one :D
The Riz you ever listen to any Misfits or the Cramps? :headbang2:

heh i have listened to a bit of misfits, one of the guys from my old band was really into them so i heard a lot through him, but i never got really into them! lol.. wow, from trance to punk in 2 pages! lol

the_riz said:
heh i have listened to a bit of misfits, one of the guys from my old band was really into them so i heard a lot through him, but i never got really into them! lol.. wow, from trance to punk in 2 pages! lol
If ya get a chance check out the Cramps man. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
If ya get a chance check out the Cramps man. ;)
the cramps never heard of them are they hard core, old school? me my self i like to get really baked and listen to some led zep or the doors and daze off at my fish tanks of course when the kids aint around lol

Sticky_Budz said:
the cramps never heard of them are they hard core, old school? me my self i like to get really baked and listen to some led zep or the doors and daze off at my fish tanks of course when the kids aint around lol
Yeahhhhh bro TheD00rs kick butttttt...:2940th_rasta::bong2::rofl::bong1::bongin::bong::smoke1::dancing::dancing::dancing:
ogddang...

Sticky_Budz said:
Whats up Sticky. They are an old punk band from the 70's and still kicking it. ;) I love Zep and The Doors man.

Whats up Sticky. They are an old punk band from the 70's and still kicking it. ;) I love Zep and The Doors man.
hey bro hows it going today? ur an early bird i see ur post are allways early in the morning unless ur in a different time zone lol but when i dont have work i sleep in well i try to but the kids usally dont let me lol. anways i will have to check out the cramps i will search lime wire for them any songs that u recomend. well have a hell of a day bro peace

Sticky_Budz said:
hey bro hows it going today? ur an early bird i see ur post are allways early in the morning unless ur in a different time zone lol but when i dont have work i sleep in well i try to but the kids usally dont let me lol. anways i will have to check out the cramps i will search lime wire for them any songs that u recomend. well have a hell of a day bro peace
Whats up Sticky. Were on the east coast mang. ;) What can i say but i'm an early bird. Get up everday at 3:00 in the morning. :D If ya can try and get these two songs by The Cramps: Surfin' Dead, and Goo Goo Muck. :aok:

wow thats some old school stuff right there!... Yeah i've seen TCMII but i didnt know who they were lol

Nice find the riz. :aok: If you have ever watched the horror movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre II the chick DJ is playing that song on the radio.
ok now i remember them my dad used to jam to them back in his party days lol when i used to steal his grass. when he hid it on the frige lmao. i think im gonna burn a cd of them and go play it at my dads maybe he will have some flash backs and smoke some grass with me lol

lol tbg thats some crazy s*** right there!.. nope never listened to them but they sounded pretty good man, i liked the speed of there track, and speed racer!! lol... what a flashback! cheers for the laugh tbg! lol...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back