Trimbags. Dry bud trimming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think
Reaction score
I have a trimming challenge most don't. I only have 1 hand.
I saw an ad for Trimbag dry bud trimmer and was wondering if anyone else has tried it before I spend a lot of money

I just used a spring loaded snip scissors, hung the colas, put a pair of bags underneath to catch trimmings or bud. I would swap out the bag, trim away. Then put the bud catcher underneath and trim buds.

This was my first trim, I don't know what I'm doing, and am not doing commercial amounts, but it was easy to move bags while holding snippers. One trick that I used in similar work was to bandage friction points on my hand before a blister developed.

I looked at the thread that I posted, and later people liked it more. Maybe you'll get more info there.

I have an electric bowl trimmer but it just destroys the quality of the buds and gets all hopped up with trichs.
Rotory sounds right.

That was a big concern for me too!
My trichs belong on the buds till I pull them off. :)
I guess if I had a lot of bud and I was making other products too with the trim/keif it might be something I could use, but I'm just a lowely legal Illinois medical patient with only 5 -18" plants. he,he,he!

Hey Rose!
Do you have a rotory trimmer?
If so how do you like it? What kind of price range?

Hey gloman. I did some thinking and wondered if you could use one of those magnetic stands like machinists use and attach it to a metal sheet then clamp the stem to hold the bud. Then you could maneuver it around and use some skinny scissors to get into the base of the sugar leaves and snip away. If you are not familiar with the stands I am thinking of, here is a pic. $13 at harbor freight and maybe a metal cookie sheet.

4559B36E-4950-4CCA-8096-B8764FC33EDC.jpeg

Trying to think outside the box...

Latest posts

Back